• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the whole end scene with Bones telling Booth that she has always known how stupid he is and Bones not doing such a good job at making him feel better when she hurt his feelings. I was cracking up!:lol:

What I liked even better was Brennan going through everyone, unintentionally insulting even more people, just to get back to Booth in order to make him feel better. According to Brennan, Sweets is intelligent, but his smarts are misdirected ("wow, a backhand full of knuckles with that compliment, thanks") and Angela's not so much smart as she is talented, and finally... Booth can USE intelligence, and that's his good quality.

The way his face lit up was probably the most adorable thing EVER.

I think it's actually pretty impressive, given the assumption that Brennan borders on having Aspergers, that she could tell she'd said something hurtful and that she'd made Booth sad. It was so sweet for her to cheer him up just for the sake of making him happy.

Nigel-Murray was back! (I like him better than some of the other inters they've had) and I loved how Hodgins was back to his experiments - although I think Angela will probably be surprised by his new tattoo.

I loved the end scene where Brenn was all, "I don't care how stupid you are." And then her insulting Angela... "Angela... not so much." I also loved how Booth told her she was the only smart person he really liked. And then Brennan looking at his face after he got punched... It's like 'The Man in the Morgue', but reversed.

Next week's Thursday episode looks freaking hilarious. I can't wait to see Brenn's attitude! :guffaw:

Nigel-Murray was back! (I like him better than some of the other inters they've had) and I loved how Hodgins was back to his experiments - although I think Angela will probably be surprised by his new tattoo.
^^I love Hodgins' experiments !!! :lol:
I hope there'll be some continuity with the tattoo story, there could be hilarious scenes with that.

I agree with most everyone's sentiments, but I'll add that the end scene with Booth, Brennan, and the gang was very telling. Could you see her making a comment to Booth, even though it was very logical, it was sweet and showed incredible caring for him, in front of the gang three years ago? I don't. She was too...closed in.

Okay, dammit, they BETTER make mention of that tattoo next week!!! It's goin to be some damn good funny fodder for weeks, if not years.

And I definitely agree about the look on Brennan's face when Booth slammed her into the wall. I think she was contemplating him doing it again, under much, *much* more favorable circumstances....And you could tell by Booth's expression, he was seeing those wheels in her head turn. lol

Ginnna
~ After Brennan touched Booth's face like that (and by the way, how funny was it for Booth to get cracked on the jaw by a blind guy?) I can definitely say "love"!

I thought that Booth protecting Brennan against the wall was going to be my favorite shipper part but then I saw THAT scene with her hands on his face!! That was my favorite part; it was so sweet and telling :).

Jlo10131121
Okay, dammit, they BETTER make mention of that tattoo next week!!! It's goin to be some damn good funny fodder for weeks, if not years.

Yes please writers do not forget about the tattoo!!! It has such great make-fun-of-Hodges potential :lol:

:lol: hiphugger17, you did the same thing I always do. Mix up the names for Hodges and Hodgins.

I loved Booth slamming her into the wall, because Booth is thinking about the explosion, but from the look on Brennan's face she's thinking of something different entirely.

The tattoo is great. Someone on IMDb was saying that anyone that thought it funny was going to end up a serial killer because kidnapping and forcing a tattoo on someone isn't funny, but I personally find it hilarious. They'd better bring it up next episode, because that's too good to forget about.

:lol: hiphugger17, you did the same thing I always do. Mix up the names for Hodges and Hodgins.
:lol: yep, I've done that too.

Don't forget, there are 2 episodes this week. One is on tonight (wednesday), and the other one tomorrow (thursday).

I've had to edit so many posts because of that. Bones, why did you name your character so close to a CSI character? *laughs*

Damn, I probably won't be able to watch it tonight. My grandfather "invited" us to his house for dinner because he didn't want to be left alone with my great aunt. :lol:

Eh, that's what Fancast is for.

I loved Booth slamming her into the wall, because Booth is thinking about the explosion, but from the look on Brennan's face she's thinking of something different entirely.

The tattoo is great. Someone on IMDb was saying that anyone that thought it funny was going to end up a serial killer because kidnapping and forcing a tattoo on someone isn't funny, but I personally find it hilarious. They'd better bring it up next episode, because that's too good to forget about.

Yeah, I've mixed up the names a few times too.

About the tattoo- well, obviously kidnapping someone is no laughing matter, but it was funny to me that he talked about how he was mad at Hodgins for the breakup and then he promised Angie he wouldn't hurt Hodgins and all he ended up doing was giving him a tattoo of her. It's not that funny haha, but more like funny-ironic. :lol: Kind of like anti-climatic on what he was saying in the beginning.

:lol: I didn't realize until I read your post :alienblush: :lol: Oopss!! It's a good thing you all are CSI's fans and understood my mistake, thank you ;).

Yes HODGINS, make fun of Hodgins... :lol:

Oopss!! It's a good thing you all are CSI's fans and understood my mistake, thank you ;).

Yes HODGINS, make fun of Hodgins...

What? A CSI fan? No. Why would I ever be a fan of that? It's not like it's my screenname or anything. :lol:

It's funny, because for a while there my desktop had a Wendy and Hodges promo pic from some season seven episode and my mom had no idea who Wendy was, so I was trying to explain why the picture was my desktop. More than a few times it was, like, "She and Hodgins flirt." "Hodgins?" "Hodges. So, anyway, on CSI Hodgins... Damnit! I'm calling him "Dave" for the rest of this conversation!" XD

It's not exactly funny as in "oh I'm going to laugh at the kidnapping". You're right, GNRFan, it's more funny because of the situation in total.

All I have to say is thank goodness that Bones is on tonight and tomorrow, I really, really need a good laugh.

I am with you guys, I have to remember Hodgins not Hodges too.

I can imagine the look on Angela's face when she seees her picture tattooed on Jack's shoulder. That's gonna be funny as hell.

Haha... I can't wait to see tonight's ep. I've only got forty more mins to go. :lol:

I guess we should all just start calling Hodgins by his first name: Jack so as not to confuse him with Hodges. :lol: But the problem is sometimes I forget his first name! :lol:

YAY! Bones is on tomorrow too! :thumbsup:

What I liked about tonights episode:

Booth & Brennan arguing like a couple. :lol:
The lady at the bridal store telling Booth & Brennan that they look like they are going to last (or something along those lines)
Wendell :thumbsup:
Booth was being very, very touchy tonight.
I really wanted Blossom (Miyam Bialik) to be the killer, I would have gotten a kick out of that.
Hodgins on a dating site, he & Angela getting paired up...they belong together, its fate.
Brennan telling Booth that she is jealous of the rest of her friends, part of me was hoping that she would have said that she was jealous of Agent Barbie doll.

More tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back