• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed this one unfortunately. Would you guys say this one was as good as the hockey episode? Just curious.
^^It was the resolution of the gravedigger one with Booth playing the ghost whisperer...I liked the first gravedigger episode best.

I missed this one unfortunately. Would you guys say this one was as good as the hockey episode? Just curious.
I liked this one better than the hockey ep. There was more B/B cuteness. I love seeing Bones worried about Booth.

And no, HipHugger17, you're not crazy for expecting a kiss. I thought we were going to see one! It would have been a perfect moment.

I can't believe that they are actually having sex and that they told us what episode it's going to happen in! I've never been so excited for the end of the season!

I thought that he'd at least make a reference to the "I love you" thing at the cemetery, but alas.

I'm up in the air about this. One one hand: "Omg hell yes B/B!!!" On the other hand: I'm afraid that after going down this road TPTB will end up doing something stupid. I can just picture them messing with the dynamic just because. My dad said something to that extent the other day, and I agree with him: "They could be married, and it wouldn't ruin the show because they're so different of people. If they mess with that and make them get along too well because they're in a relationship, the show won't be any good anymore."

I don't know - as the main characters of the show if they get them together you just know that's they'll break them up - and that will mess up the show. I can see it now.

I can't believe that they are actually having sex and that they told us what episode it's going to happen in! I've never been so excited for the end of the season!

Okay, give, I really want to see this article and would someone please tell me what episode it's happening in??

I only hope that if TPTB go down this road and finally let them sleep together that they don't ruin the dynamic of the show...

*Crosses Fingers*

The article said they were get together either at the end of the season, or season finale. I can't remember which. :lol:

This is the actual article that appeared in the February 9-15 issue. Be warned that it has quite a bit of spoilers, not just the one we have been discussing in the past couple of posts. Enjoy. :)

"No dream sequence here. No undercover assignment. Not even alcohol. After months of teasing, creator Hart Hanson confirms Bones (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz) will hook up in this year's season finale. 'They're actually in bed having sex,' Hanson tells me. 'And they won't be able to just walk away from what happened. It will have serious ramifications.'

Booth is able to open up after working with his therapist, Dr. Wyatt (Stephen Fry), to confront problems from his dark past. 'Booth's father had some issues,' David says. 'We're going to find out more about how painful it was for me growing up with that man. My grandfather was a much nicer person.' So nice that it'll be revealed that were it not for Grandpa, Booth would be dead. Casting will soon get under way for Gramps, a fighter-pilot hero, who will appear late in April or early May amid a Booth family crisis. 'We hope to do some fancy casting around the grandfather, ' says Hanson. Top on his wish list: James Garner. Hanson believes the veteran actor, like David, has 'a certain cool kind of thing going on.' But Hanson says Robert Wagner resembles Boreanaz' real dad, Philidelphia weatherman David Thomas.

Viewers will meet Booth's father, an ex-military man-turned-barber, later this season or early next. Hanson says Booth's mom is 'probably alive' but 'wasn't around for most of his life.' Bones' father, Max, is in limbo due to Ryan O'Neal's ongoing, real-life legal drama. 'He pleaded guilty [to drug possession], so [he] has to go into a program,' Hanson says. 'But we'd very much like to have him come back and move in with his daughter by the end of the season.'"

I was surprised to see that Dr. Wyatt is coming back. Or do you think it's just an error? Maybe they meant Sweets. :confused:Anyway, it sounds like they'res some great eps coming up.

MaddyAnn, thanks for posting that! I have been waiting for Booth and Brennan to get together. I hope that they don't get them together and then ruin the show with it.

I thought that he'd at least make a reference to the "I love you" thing at the cemetery, but alas.

I'm up in the air about this. One one hand: "Omg hell yes B/B!!!" On the other hand: I'm afraid that after going down this road TPTB will end up doing something stupid. I can just picture them messing with the dynamic just because. My dad said something to that extent the other day, and I agree with him: "They could be married, and it wouldn't ruin the show because they're so different of people. If they mess with that and make them get along too well because they're in a relationship, the show won't be any good anymore."
That is so true. Sometimes it's not the getting together of characters that ruins the show. Sometimes its the way the characters change when they're in those relationships. I really hope the writers are smart here, I really love Bones!

No Bones this week! Sad :(

Yeah, no Bones because they had to show the NAACP Image Awards in that time slot - but we do get a new episode next week.

According to my tv guide which is for next week and the week after, Bones is new next week, but not on the week after next.

I've been rewatching Season 3, and I found on the DVD there was an extended kiss scene from Santa in the Slush. I thought this was more dialogue or something and instead...WOW. I think there is SEVERAL "flotillas" as Caroline liked to call them in that episode.

And there was also an extended episode of The Knight in The Grid, where you actually see the killer's face at the end. Was that the only difference in the episode? It seemed to fly by - but then Bones always does to me. I'm like what? It's over ALREADY??

I've been rewatching Season 3, and I found on the DVD there was an extended kiss scene from Santa in the Slush. I thought this was more dialogue or something and instead...WOW. I think there is SEVERAL "flotillas" as Caroline liked to call them in that episode.
The extended kiss scene was definitely better than the one that they put in the actual episode.

I liked the Gravedigger ep, but .. it was somehow lighter than the ep when Hodgins and Bones were buried alive. Everything happened so easily and fast. The ep started and then suddenly Booth was rescued. Blah. Too fast, I say :lol:

I liked the Gravedigger ep, but .. it was somehow lighter than the ep when Hodgins and Bones were buried alive. Everything happened so easily and fast. The ep started and then suddenly Booth was rescued. Blah. Too fast, I say :lol:

As good as the episode was, I kind of agree with you. I wish that Brennan would have had more of an emotional reaction to knowing Booth was buried alive and that the GD had no intention of letting him go. I know that she's emotionally stunted, but Christ, this is her partner of 4-5 years. If it had been me, I would have been UPSET to say the least.

Just my opinion...:rolleyes:

I thought she was more emotional than usual, personally. A couple of times, I actually thought she was going to cry. And she really laid into Jared when he said he couldn't help Booth. I thought that emotion was a big step in the right direction for Tempi.

I love the preview for this week's ep where someone says something about Brennan being "Xena-like". It got me thinking that I'd really love to see Lucy Lawless guest star on this show.

So, who else would you love to see guest star on Bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back