• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just finished watching the episode (it aired in Canada earlier so I found it uploaded in High-Def).

Booth was kinda funny what with being incapacitated and drugged. Sweets has blood coming from his face after the car accident
frown.gif
And that woman - Valarie Daniels was a bit odd... I still find Fisher to be really weird, I'm not sure if it's in a good or bad way yet and I can see why his girlfriend would break up with him (and the whole sleeping with the suspect... Veronica Daniels - I don't think that's protocol). I didn't see the fact that it was the blacksmith coming - I must admit. And I'm liking Agent Prada.

Blacksmith: Who be ye, fair maiden?
Prada: I be a special agent in search of justice and truth.
Blacksmith: Yea, thou art. How can I assist thee?

also

Sweets: An elegant weapon for a more civilized age
Bones: Actually the age in which swords were the primary infantry weapon were some of the most barbaric in history
Prada: It's a line from Star Wars
Sweets: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Bones: What language is that supposed to be?
Her asking what language Obi-Wan Kenobi was cracked me up.

By the way what is the difference between a frog and a toad?

Here's one for the "never gonna happen" list, but... William Peterson! :lol: I'd love to see him on there as some scary killer. That'd be too cool.

I would love to see Dr. House make a trip to the Jeffersonian for some strange outbreak. How funny would it be to see Tempi and House interact and how the rest of the gang (especially Booth) would react to House and his normal attitude....:guffaw:

Question: Seriously, Mike? You've gone weeks without giving us new Bones scoop! -- Esther
Ausiello: I was saving up for something good -- something like... this: According to executive producer Hart Hanson, a series of attacks within the Lab will cause "dissension and suspicion" amongst all of the main players by the end of the season, adding, "It will affect the way each and every character regards the others." Oh, and the Booth-Brennan sex thing in the May finale? Yep, still happening.

found this on tv guide, wonder who will get attacked?

Can't wait for tonight although i don't like Agent Payton Perrota!

Alright first of all....3 WEEKS ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME! :scream::scream::scream::scream:
It's bad enough that I have to wait until March 2nd for a new Miami, but until March 12th...ugh! I can't take this.

Ok now on to the episode:

Loved:
~Booth in boxers...woo hoo! No more wondering about that one :lol:
~Booth being all protective of Bones even when he is not around. He is so in love with her, even Special Agent Barbie knows that.
~Sweets is too funny in his Star Trek get-up.
~Angela & Hodgins, can they just get back together already? :confused:
~Booth using guilt on Bones, and it worked! :thumbsup:

Hated:
~Agent Barbie doll trying to weasel her way in with Booth.
~That both Barbie & Bones left Booth alone. I would have stayed with him.

Well, do to Obama giving his speech at 9ish on Tuesday, American Idol was bumped to Wednesday & Thursday - which may be part of it (although at 8 on Tuesday they are going to re-run "The Skull In The Sculpture") so they may not be it. But then when it comes back - it'll be for 11 weeks in a row.

Also, since many of the local TV stations are already switching from analog to digital transmitters this week, the network might be giving viewers a chance to get their converters hooked up and programmed for the new frequencies.

Aside from Booth in boxers (hubba hubba) and the fact that the blonde agent is actually sort of amusing, even though I don't want her with Booth, it's good to have a wrench thrown in the works once in a while for good romantic tension... I still found this episode pretty so-so. I don't know. I've had this sinking suspicion that they might have jumped the shark with the London episode, and there's been very little this season to change my mind. The lone standout episode this season has been the one which introduced us to Jared.

Anyway, I am going to keep watching, regardless, but this season is definitely way below the calibre of previous ones and I'm finding myself continually disappointed.

Anyway, I am going to keep watching, regardless, but this season is definitely way below the calibre of previous ones and I'm finding myself continually disappointed.
I kinda agree with you. I just watched the 2nd and 3rd season eps, and even when I see them like third or fourth time over again I think they are excellent. And there's so much more interesting cases than in this season. I miss Zack, he was awesome! Only now when he's gone I've learned to appreciate the character :D So shame.. :rolleyes:

But definitely looking forward to see how the rest of this season's eps are going to turn out.

Yeah, I keep hoping they're going to go out strong for the end of the season- I don't won't to lose faith! Ultimately, I love these characters and I cannot fault any of the performances at all. If I were to place any blame at all, it would rest soley on the shoulders of the writers, for sure.

I got to see this week's ep (still haven't seen the Booth buried one yet, but I will. It's keeping my DVR happy) and there were a few things about it that bugged me, namely Nancy Drew, FBI agent, realizing that Booth is deeply, crazily in love with Bones and then moving in on him when she sees that Bones doesn't know it. Come on, Booth would do anything, anything for Tempe, and it isn't because he's the agent assigned to protect the Jeffersonian's asset, and it isn't to redeem himself from being an Army sniper. Heartless wench, she was, for trying to take Booth. I got the sense that Tempe wanted to leave Perotta with Booth thinking he should have someone, not realizing that person is her!

Now, as to the
I really, really don't want this messing things up for the chemistry of the characters. Please, please, please PTB and writers, look at what happened with Jordan and Woody on Crossing Jordan and do the opposite! There are still archives of fansites you can read about how angry the fans were about that mess. B & B have already described their relationship as an old married couple, so you can have their wedding as the next season opener for all I care, just as long as they keep that same dynamic, which can happen if written correctly.

As for the suspicions and such with all the characters, didn't we have that already with the Gormogon thing? Been done, don't torture us again.

And, bring back Hodgela. Please. He is still madly in love with her. Don't torment the poor guy and make him shrink car repair men's heads any more. :lol:

Finally watched the ep.

:lol: Magic knuckles. I love that he said there's no one he trusts more than Bones. Aww.

Vicodin makes the furniture feel friendly? :wtf: :lol:

I do not like that FBI agent. She's annoying.

Fisher saying he was a Geek and Brennan replying "You're Greek?" was funny.

Inca-capaci-patated. :lol:

What the heck? When Brennan said "looks like someone really wanted that sword", Prada nodded her head for about five minutes. :lol: One head nod would do fine, lady. :lol: I don't like her. She's cocky and arrogant and all around annoying. I've seen some people calling her "Agent Barbie" and my only thought was "Barbie's prettier". :lol:

Good God that suspect's makeup is scary (the woman)!

:lol: at Hodgins with the sword.

Obi-Wan. What language is that? :guffaw:

:lol: Brennan's moves were very Xena-ish. Too bad Booth wasn't there to see that. I wonder what he would have said.

"That's like being protected by a Smurf." (about Brennan only having Sweets with her when they were attacked) :guffaw::guffaw:

:lol: It just didn't sound right when Sweets called her "Bones".

That contraption that was used to kill the woman... very scary looking. :lol:

"Now no one's staying?" :lol:

Loved that Tempe won't let anyone but Seeley get away with calling her Bones.

Was that Jenny McCarthy I saw in the preview? :lol: at Brennan telling that dancer she had excellent control over her hips. :lol:

I just got around to watching the episode, and I thought it was funny. I like Perotta if only for the fact that her existence led to two B&B references. Like "You really don't know, do you?". :lol:

I loved the car accident and Sweets calling Brennan "Bones". I got first season flashbacks with her "don't call me Bones".

I just got around to watching the episode, and I thought it was funny. I like Perotta if only for the fact that her existence led to two B&B references. Like "You really don't know, do you?". :lol:

I loved the car accident and Sweets calling Brennan "Bones". I got first season flashbacks with her "don't call me Bones".

I watched it again yesterday and laughed again when Sweets tried calling her Bones. I am pretty sure that Booth wouldn't like it if he tried calling her Bones.

It would be funny, IMO, if Sweets tried calling her Bones in front of Booth and he would say don't call her Bones. And Brennan would just be all smiles.

The part where the guy said doesn't anyone believe in true love anymore, I was yelling at the TV like yeah! hello, true love only happens on TV and those two are so obviously in love (on TV of course)

I loved the name dropping on other fox shows. It would have been funnier if Fisher had also mentioned Angel. :lol:

“The Bones That Foam” 4x16
In an episode directed by BONES star David Boreanaz, bungee-jumping newlyweds plunge off a bridge on their wedding day only to come face-to-face with a corpse lying at the bottom of the gorge. After ruling out suicide, Brennan (Emily Deschanel), Booth (Boreanaz) and the Jeffersonian team try to determine the cause of death. When they notice an unknown substance oozing from the body, the lab is thrown into immediate lockdown, and they realize they have only 24 hours to unravel the mystery before the bones disintegrate.

“The Salt in the Wounds” 4x17
Booth and Brennan investigate a petrified human body found buried in a mound of salt in a city de-icing truck. They discover that the victim was a pregnant 16-year-old high school volleyball player, and are shocked to find that nearly half of her teammates are either pregnant or already have babies as part of a “pregnancy pact.”

“The Doctor in the Den” 4x18
The half-eaten body of Cam’s (Tamara Taylor) former fiancée is found in the tiger cage at the zoo, and Booth and Brennan determine the death was no accident. The team pieces together the fiancée’s final evening and questions suspects, including Brandon Casey (guest star Chad Lowe) whom Sweets (John Francis Daley) and Angela (Michaela Conlin) hypnotize to help jog his memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back