• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the storyline with the kid involves an old friend of hers but I can't recall all of the details.

If you go to livejournal.com/bones_spoilers though you can read all the sides. (can I say that here? I'm not mentioning too much I don't think)

They had two last week due to the President's farewell the week before. Now it'll be okay for me....Bones then CSI then probably LIfe On Mars. The rest of the family will watch Survivor but I can get it on On Demand, or tape BOnes for later on.

Hilarious episodes, especially the circus one, I missed Bones. :)

WHEN A FEMALE SCI-FI ENTHUSIAST IS FOUND MURDERED, THE TEAM INVESTIGATES A FANTASY CONVENTION GONE WRONG ON "BONES" THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19, ON FOX

When a group of eighth-graders find the decomposed body of woman wearing a medieval princess dress, the team is on the scene to investigate. With Booth incapacitated due to a back injury, Agent Payton Perotta (guest star Marisa Coughlin) steps in to help with the investigation. With insight from "squint" Colin Fisher, a self-professed geek and expert in the language of sci-fi, the team identifies the woman as a promotional model from ImagiCon, a convention for fans of comic books, video games and other sci-fi genre entertainment. Brennan and the team must navigate through the outlandish landscape of ImagiCon in order to track down the killer. They soon find the victim may have owned a highly valuable piece of sci-fi memorabilia that many would kill to possess in "The Princess and the Pear" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Feb. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-409) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Marisa Coughlan as Agent Payton Perotta; Joel David Moore as Colin Fisher; Poetri (aka Devin Smith) as Chip Derf; Tara Buck as Valerie Daniels; Betsy Rue as Shiny Kopinsky; Oliver Muirhead as Badgley Mormont; Eric Nenninger as Peter Kroon; Charles Rahi Chun as Bruce Kim; David Greenman as FBI Tech Marcus Geier; Josh Sussman as Afro Geek; Jon Collins as Geek On-Looker; Charles Stewart as Trev the Mage; Austin Rogers as Warrior; Carlon Jeffery as Ezra the Elf

Btw, here's a funny Fox promo by TJ Thyne. I didn't remember he was on an episode of CSI:NY or in Friends :lol:

Last edited:
I finally got to see the hockey episode, and I actually really liked that one. It was definitely one of the better ones this season, and much better than the circus one in my opinion.

Btw, here's a funny Fox promo by TJ Thyne. I didn't remember he was on an episode of CSI:NY or in Friends :lol:
Haha, that Fox promo is awesome! I totally forgot to actually listen what he was saying and just tried to find out the series he was promoting :D That was maybe the idea.. -.-'' :guffaw: must watch it again.

I was like *OMG* when I saw TJ Thyne in CSI NY ep. That was so unexpected, and I compared his character to Hodgins all the time, seeing familiar actors in other than my favorite series it's confusing. You can't stop thinking about their other character :lol:

OMG! I read the tv guide I got in the mail today and just about flipped! It said that B&B will get together at the end of the season and that the bed scene actually is them having sex! So it's not just a trick. Woo-hoo!

So I saw the article about them having sex too and I got really excited I totally expected it to be a dream sequence or some sort of fantasy! It never occurred to me that they would actually have sex. lol

Looking forward to tomorrow night's episode. I actually haven't read any spoilers for it, should I should actually be surprised for once in my life. Can't wait!!!

I really liked that episode. I thought it was interesting that the timeline was actually how long until Booth was actually buried. And the explosion was interesting because I honestly wasn't expecting it. I was so focused on Booth being kidnapped that I forgot that the Gravedigger (was she a lawyer?) would want Brennan and Hodgins gone, too.
I thought it was interesting that both Brennan and Booth talked a bit about love in a backwards way. Angela told Brennan that she (Brennan, I hate the English language) loved Booth. Brennan's slightly-awkward "I don't love Booth" made me laugh. And does anyone doubt that the thing with not telling someone that you love them was implying that Booth loves Brennan? That's my assumption, and I'm assuming that that was the intention of the writers. We'll see if anything comes of it.
Brennan seeing the ghost-guy threw me off. Is he a real ghost, or what? Because there's no way that Brennan would know what he looks like...

I enjoyed tonights episode. My 8 yr old brother was watching with me. :lol: (much to my daughter's dismay)

I loved it when Brennan hit the lawyer chick with the briefcase. I was like yay!
The ghost guy confused me for a second there. His question to Booth about not being able to admit he loves someone was spot on. Angela's statement about Brennan loving Booth was great. I was screaming at the TV like I knew it. I was glad that little brother Booth actually came through for the team. All in all, good episode, but why do we have to wait ANOTHER two weeks for a new episode.

Oh yeah, and Agent Barbie can go away now. She annoys me to no end.

Yeah, the briefcase thing was awesome. It was funny because earlier I was expecting her to, like, punch her or something but the briefcase was better. I'm imagining her excuse. "What? I tripped backwards and accidentally hit her with the briefcase I didn't need."
I was glad that Jared helped, but now he's apparently under arrest so it's actually not good.
Two weeks? Dear FOX: I. HATE. You.
What's her name, Petrotta? Eh. I just want her to go away and leave the awesome that is Booth and Brennan alone.

Yeah, the briefcase thing was awesome. It was funny because earlier I was expecting her to, like, punch her or something but the briefcase was better. I'm imagining her excuse. "What? I tripped backwards and accidentally hit her with the briefcase I didn't need."
I was glad that Jared helped, but now he's apparently under arrest so it's actually not good.
Two weeks? Dear FOX: I. HATE. You.
What's her name, Petrotta? Eh. I just want her to go away and leave the awesome that is Booth and Brennan alone.

I kept screaming at the TV and saying c'mon you've gotta hit her or something. I laughed when she told her that they could cover up a crime...:lol:
When he got on the helicopter she looked so relieved.
I am still on the fence about Jared (only because he tried to take Brennan away from Booth) I am sure that Booth will fix it one way or another.

Last edited:
I did like tonight's episode although I thought the ghost thing was a bit on the strange side (especially when Bones saw him).

I did like tonight's episode although I thought the ghost thing was a bit on the strange side (especially when Bones saw him).

Yeah it was a bit weird. When Bones saw him I just thought the writers were just having a little bit of fun with us :lol:.

Am I too crazy for expecting a kiss when he got into the helicopter? I thought it would've been such a perfect moment for it. And yes I also caught the play with word about Booth loving Brennan and Bones puzzled "I don't love Booth". IMO the writers are just setting everything up quite nicely.

I missed this one unfortunately. Would you guys say this one was as good as the hockey episode? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back