Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Dangit! There's no way I'm going to get to see that second ep! I have to record CSI in my room and Supernatural in the Living room. :sigh: I guess I'll just have to ask my grandma to record both eps of Bones and I'll just have to pick up the tape later on. Thursdays are booked for me anyway. Bones at 7, supernatural and csi at eight, burn notice at nine. Thank Goodness I ended up not liking "the beast". :lol:

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, I don't get why they feel the need to jam every possible good program on Thursdays. CSI, Supernatural, and now Bones. It was already hard enough coordinating with my roomie b/c she watches Grey's Anatomy. sigh

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Yes, it's hard to fight fans of Grey's Lobotomy. Don't forget that epsiodes of Bones can be streamed with high-speed internet connections from Hulu.com the day after it airs on the network, just like CSI can be done through CBS.

4. BabaOReilly

Oh yeah? Good to know. Although for a lot of these sites, they won't work if you're outside the US. I find that an issue fairly frequently.

Either way, thanks Dynamo.

5. GregNickRyanFan

don't know if everyone already knew or not, but the parade magazine that comes in the sunday paper had the "in step" thing with Emily. She revealed a little spoiler about the show (upcoming eps), but its nothing we didn't already know (those of us who are spoiled anyway). :lol: I'd scan the pic, but my pc's down, so I'm not able to. :( You could try their website parade.com for the pic though.

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

YAY! I am so happy Bones was on tonight. I needed a really good laugh.

The first episode was just too funny. I loved how excited Bones got about being in the circus. And Booth was just hot throwing the knives...:drool:

The second episode was just as awesome. Booth playing hockey and Bones cheering him on was too cute. I didn't like the chick that was working with them though, she irked me. I loved how Bones told Booth that he is the only person she wants to work with. My shipper heart went awww...and how Booth told her that nothing was gonna change. So hopefully there is a chance.

Hodgins made me laugh with his photo op...though I really want him and Angela to get back together.

All in all...two great episodes to make a bad day seem to disappear. Now we have to wait two more weeks....life is so unfair. :scream:

7. BabaOReilly

I gotta be honest, that was really just an "OK" episode. I just don't get the feeling the writers are on their game this season- has there been a change-up in the writing staff at all? The whole episode was more cliche than original, and overall I wasn't that riveted, unfortunately.

I really love the cast and these characters are awesome. They really need to get back the writing of the past.

8. GregNickRyanFan

I liked the first episode. I didn't get to watch all of the second episode because I was watching CSI in my bedroom and recording Supernatural in the living room. :lol: But, I have a little black and white tv and plugged it in in my room and watched parts of the second Bones ep when CSI went to commercial. :lol: I liked B&B ice skating at the end of the episode.

I still can't wait to see the episode where B&B are in bed naked together and the one where Brennan asks Booth to father her child.

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Black and white TV, GNRFan? Geez, I haven't seen one of them since.... actually, never. Although I've seen black and white movies, and they just aren't as much fun.

My mom came upstairs and was talking about how she couldn't figure out why Booth was wearing a Flyers Clark jersey. I reminded her that she's the one that told me that David Boreanaz's father was one of the local Philadelphia weathermen. :lol:

10. GregNickRyanFan

It's a little b/w tv/radio we keep in the kitchen. Although it won't work after Feb whatever day it is they're switching to digital. It's too small to bother putting a converter box on. :lol: I guess it'll still work as a radio though. haha.

Did I miss anything important in the second episode?

11. BabaOReilly

I didn't even know there was a second episode!!!

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

It was a special deal cause they moved to a new night. The second ep was called "Fire in the ice"
    When a volunteer fireman is murdered at an ice rink, Booth and Brennan begin the investigation, but Booth must recuse himself due to a conflict of interest. When details come to light, Booth becomes a suspect in the homicide.

A little more the reason Booth was a suspect because the firefighter was on a rival hockey team, and during one game Booth hit him because he took down one of his guys, and broke booths hand. A month later they find the victim, Booth recognizes the necklace he was wearing and excuses himself as he would be considered a suspect. Also professional Hockey player Luc Robitaille had a cameo.

This is all I am going to say, I refuse to give out the killers name, I can't stop anyone from doing it, but for those who didn't know about it, I gave the gist of it, but there was alot more to it.

13. BabaOReilly

Man, I'm going to have to track that down online. Global in Canada sure didn't advertize that! And in fact, only the first episode aired here- I think Grey's was on right afterwards. (I of course watched CSI. ;) )

14. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

The first episode was quite cute, and the knife throwing was just fun. ED seemed rather calm having sharp objects chucked at her! I have yet to see the second ep, but it is safely tucked on my DVR waiting for me. These last few have been an improvement over "Yanks in the UK", which would have been a fine one hour episode without all the cliche' stuff of particularly Booth not liking the coffee, not able to drive, blah, blah, blah. The story itself was rather intriguing otherwise. Still, I like watching the early eps on TNT. :)

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I really liked both episodes from last Thursday. The circus ep was thoroughly interesting and funny. My stomach absolutely plummeted every time Booth threw a knife, even though I was sure she wasn't going to get hit! I liked that the outcome was an accident, that was different.

The second episode I still liked, but I liked a lot less. I did not like seeing Booth flirting with that new agent. I also liked seeing that grad student playing hockey. I like him, but I can't remember his name. The ending was absolutely adorable! They soo love each other. :adore:

New spoiler that I don't understand at all. Anyone else get it and want to explain it to me? (I understand the first bit...just the second part that's confusing.)
    Tamara Taylor wouldn't say if it was a boy or a girl [that Cam would be getting], but did tell me the child would be in "the awkward years." Also, since Emily Deschanel told me Booth and Bones would be in bed together, I had to dig a little deeper. Turns out, it could be a trick! Taylor says, "They've been toying around with interesting ideas about alternate realities, where perhaps they're married, where we're all in interesting, different roles. So we may get to see it, but it may not be real."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.