Blue Bloods

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Sorry. :lol:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

SUNDAY DINNER WITH THE REAGANS

"The Sunday dinners at the Reagan house provide a great centerpiece for the show", says Will Estes. Here are some secrets from the family dinner table~

Frank Reagan's Sunday-dinner rule
    Unless you're in the hospital, if your name is Reagan, you'd better be at the table, say the producers~

Be careful what you eat
    "Unfortunately, I decided to eat the osso buco the other night", says Bridget Moynahan, "I had to do that in every take for 4 hours! I regretted it for 3 days"~

Donnie Wahlberg's the best eater
    "Donnie eats constantly", says Tom Selleck, and adds Moynahan, he eats even between takes. And he never gains a pound"~

The menus are e-mailed to the actors
    But they don't get to choose what's on the menus~

The crew heats the food when it gets gross
    But still, "if you hammer one thing, then match that for six hours finishing the scene, you're not going to ever want it again", says Estes~

Enter laughing
    "It gets long shooting the angles for all the actors", says Estes, Towards the end, we get a little punchy and are known to break out in hysterics":lol:

It's all about togetherness for the actors and the characters
    "It's the only time that we all get to be together, and it's nice, Moynahan says and Selleck adds "Almost everytime we have a family dinner, I catch myself thinking they're all fine actors, but they're all nice people too"~

TV Guide, issue Feb.7-13~

3. Desertwind

Another riveting episode, great show and is climbling up in the ratings:bolian:

Chole a rich girl is kinapped, [so we think] Her best friend tells Danny she's got a boyfirend that her parents no nothing about~

Comm. Reagan [Selleck] is worried about his cleaning lady [Inez] she's sad, and tells him her son has been arrested So without her knowing he investigates~

Erin and her boss are being all flirty~

They find the whole kidnapping scheme was planned for the boyfrind to steal money and diamonds. But their accomplice got greedy and killed Drew, then tied up Chole for real. Of course they find her and she's OK, they arrest Taz the other dude.~

Reagan finds out Saldana the kid was not guilty and he's released. He never tells her he was behind this. She's all thrilled and he just smiles~

Last scene, a family Valentine dinner geez their a happy group:lol:

4. Desertwind

Frank is shot during an assassination attempt. Danny hunts down the shooter and tries to determine if the attack was random

TV Guide, issue Feb. 14-27~

5. Desertwind

A girl is murdered at a debutante ball and the investigation focuses on a prostitute seen with her on a survelliance camera

TV Guide, issue Feb.17-27!

6. Desertwind

Starts at a Debutante Ball, so elegant all the kids dressed tlo the nines. One couple are bored and go out in the ally to smoke a dobie, find a dead girl:eek:

Meanwhile Danny is with his niece telling her stories, get a call and takes her to the crime scene with him. [she wants to be a cop] She gets out of the car and see the dead body, she's horrified. Danny yells "get back in the car"~

Danny and his partner question the head mistress who was supervising the ball and she could care less about a murder. All she's concerned about is they had to cancel the ball she was so snooty :(

Coroner says the dead girl weas in excellent health, she was strangled.~

Commisioner Reagen gets a visit from the Mayors assistant who wants him to be on the cover of "Vanity Fair" or "GQ" cause he's a hero , he declines~

Danny sees a video of the girl being confronted by another girl entering the elevator. He does a small sting and catches her in a hotel room. She claims she was there to meet her boyfriend.~

Reagen tells his dad over coffee about the "magazine offer"~

Erin is furious with Danny for taking Nicki to the crime scene, and they have words, he's sorry:(

The run the story of the dead gal her name is Becky Vickers. and she's only 16:eek: Her parents show up and they thought she was in Vermont skiing, their devastated~

Family dinner, Niki won't talk and excuses herself and goes in the kitchen, grampa finds her and gives her some pearls of wisdom says "I threw up the 1st time I saw a dead body":(She confides in him and says "I want to be a cop, but I'm not strong enough" he goes "Your a Reagen, your strong enough":bolian:

Danny goes over the internet and someone else was posing as the guy/boyfriend who she was meeting up with, a chat room encounter, where he plied her with poetry" Lo-and-behold it was the kids tutor who had been impersonating him, Lee Huntington, and he went to the room, she freaked out called him a dirty old man [he was 30] and said "I'm going to tell my parents", then started screaming, so he choked and strangled her. Danny is shaking his head in disgust. :He goes I just wanted her to love me" ewww:klingon:

Erin and Danny make up:thumbsup:

7. Desertwind

A doorman at a nightclub is murdered. The probe reveals the man was heavily in debt because of gambling

TV Guide issue, Feb. 24-March 6~

8. Desertwind

A former Marine war hero who was homeless is murdered and Danny, a former Marine, takes the case personally

TV Guide, issue, March 7-13~

9. Desertwind

Finally got to watch this [from Friday night] the opening scene a nightclub where eveyone is partying and drinking, it cuts to a homeless guy hunkering down in the back part of the club. Some drunken guys burst in find him and start harrassing him. He tires to be cool but they egg him on and it gets into an all out brutal beating. They kick and hit him with a baseball bat till he's dead:( A girl is watching through the window, and is horrified. The guys then run out, a janitor finds him and calls 911. Danny arrives with his gal partner. He's a Marine, and his dog tags say he's James Phelps, but this is not him. Danny "Who is this guy, and why is he wearing a dead Marines' dog tags"

At hom Frank sees in the daily paper he's wanted for Mayor, the polls say hes more popular than the mayor. He sluffs it off, and continues to drink his coffee~

Danny interview the janitor, the guys name was Michael Oates. Danny gets his records and his gal friend tells him he was into booze and pills, and she hadn't seen him for 3 months. She'd taken him to a rehab center in Vermont, and he checked out after 2 days, "That was the last straw" She gives Danny his box of medals 2 Bronze stars, a Purple Heart, had saved 6 Marines but not his friend James:( but he'd kept the Silver Star. When they found him no silver star, those low-lives stole it.

Frank gives Danny some pearls of wisdom "keep your head straight, and don't let this get to you personally" he'd been in Iran~

Danny and partner go to the bar, talk to the bartender. the party the night before was sponsored by Troy, the go to his workplace he didn't show up. They handcuff him, he spills his guts but puts the blame on his two buddies Mark and Cassidy also his boss~

Frank goes to the source of this published poll and they have some serious banter [he works for a cheesy tabloid] Tom Selleck is still so handsome and so distinguished:p

Danny with Cassidy "I've met Larry and Curly now you Moe":lol:

He called him a "bum" Danny is incensed. "That bum was a high school football star and gave up a scholarshp to fight in the war to protect cowards like you, and when your in prison, I'll visit and see how many smart a.. answers you have":wtf:

He lawyers up, they they find the 3rd perp., so Cassidy had lied about the whole scenerio. Danny finds the wittness Kimberly and she said "They all ran away laughing":(

The family dinner, where the whole thing is discussed. If I had dinner with this group, I'd get heartburn~

Danny that night shares his war stories with his understanding wife, and cries~

Danny goes to Cassidy's workplace and trys to arrest him and he attacks him, just like he did Michael, brutal but Danny won and almost hit him with a pipe, but controlled himself. he was all jacked up. this guy is a real piece of work~

Then the last scene Frank tells him how proud he is of him and they smile and are watching the burial of Michael the brave Marine:(

Such a riveting ep. good show Donnie Walhberg is sensational:thumbsup:

10. Desertwind

http://www.throng.com.au/blue-bloods/blue-bloods-redo-episode-9

11. Desertwind

Linda's runnaway niece and a reporter are poisoned at a fashion show. Designer Marc Bouwer appears as himself

TV Guide, issue April 4-10~

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Who is Linda?

13. Desertwind

LINDA REAGAN IS DANNY's wife, Danny is Donnie Walhberg, Comm. Reagan's [Tom Selleck] son, a cop
    :thumbsup:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, okay. I never caught the wife's name for some reason lol.

Thanks for the answer to my question, DW. :)

I love Donnie on this show, he is really great on there. :) The grandpa cracks me up though.

15. Desertwind

Your so welcome..Me neither really, I brought it up on IMDB, and Donnie rules I think he shoulc be nominated for an Emmy, he's the best one on the show, well Tom Selleck too:p