Blue Bloods

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 26, 2010.

1. alenpaul

alenpaul Victim

i also like it .

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Another stellar eepisode the drug-gang, running amok. Danny was excellent as always the family dinner everybody disagreeing and Senior Regan [Tom Seleck] soothing it over. Good show:bolian:

3. Desertwind

From the new TV Guide dated issue Nov.15-21 ROUSH REVIEW~by Matt Roush, TV Guide writer~

Why it's working
    Even on Fridays, a show can thrive when the premise [multigenerational] police family is the solidly executed. DOES IT WORK? Affirmative. Old-fashioned in feel but as current as using Twitter feeds to track suspects, Bloods benefits from patriarch Tom Selleck's solemn authority and Donnie Wahlberg's volatility as his detective son. The dinner-table debates are nourishing and provocative MY SCORE: 9~

4. Desertwind

A murder in Chinatown occurs and the case could make Jamie a target for an Internal Affairs investigation

TV Guide Issue Nov. 8-14~

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I LOVE This show!!!:thumbsup: Especially Jennifer Esposito in her role as Jackie Curtola. She reminds me SO much of Stella Bonasara whom I miss terribly and now that Melina is gone I have lost interest in CSI NY but lucky for me this new NEW YORK show has arrived! It is wonderful. I love the fact that it is shot entirely in NEW YORK all of it!! Jackie is so chic just like Stella a tough classey New York gal with brains and athletic ability. That is what was so cool about the CSI NY was having Aiden and Stella two REAL New Yorkers. Something about there characters and Jackie displays that same style. There tough hard core self assurance leaves me wanting more and since all I have left is Jackie well lets just say Blue Bloods is filling the bill!:thumbsup: I must say no surprise about Sid leaving Jamie dont like her much she whines to much!:lol: And I HOPE Frank stays away from the newspaper chick she is a @#$%^&*:lol: By the way did I say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Danny Wahlberg!

6. Desertwind

Another great episode the old sex-slaves baby black market scenerio. Donnie Walhberg as Danny so intense, so on top of the whole crime. Busting up the ring telling couples that they got the babies from China when in fact they got them from New York's Chinatowns district. The ending at the dinner table with Regans grandaughter announcing she wanted to be a cop. Good show~

7. Desertwind

HOT 'STACHE Tom Selleck in Blue Bloods~

His glorious mustache is makng Friday night hot again. Selleck's looking good in uniform as NYC's police commissioner on CBS's Blue Bloods, the nights' highest-rated show. Fine story-telling and acting help, but let's give credit where it's due. After all, Selleck has had one popular gig after another sporting the facial hair he's worn since his days on Magnum P.I.. Over the years, the actor's iconic look has inspired Web and Twitter sites and even it's own Facebook page. "People accuse me of being in disguise when I don't have it", Selleck says. "I'm not wed to a mustache, but some people in the production end of the business are". He had suggested shaving it to play the police comm., but CBS had another opinion. They pay me, so I said "sure". and then deadpans, "I have to admit..the mustache is getting really demanding, It has a separate dressing room":lol: Trends may come and go, but Selleck's 'stache is always in fashion~

Tv Guide..issue Nov. 15-21~

8. Desertwind

The Reagan family are endangered when 3 notorious criminals are released form prison

TV Guide issue Nov.15-21~

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Hey check-out last Friday's episode of The Soup on E! Joel (the host) said something funny about this show! :lol:

Anyway, last Friday's episode was the best so far. Edge-of-your-seat episode! Very well done. :thumbsup:

10. Desertwind

So good, these 3 freaks released from prison, and Danny vowing to get them and catch them in the act..again. WOW, seeing Jessica aka Natalie Davis from CSI the serial as the victim.. she's good. So they catch this freak show terrorzing her again.. and then the last scene with Regan's daughter as the victim with the guys stalking her and attacking her. A real nail-biter, as it looked like her demise her he [her dad] comes and shoots him:eek:so fast paced and so well directed and acted~

11. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Last week's episode was definitely the best episode so far. You knew he was going to target Erin but I expected Danny to come and shoot the rapist not the dad.

12. Desertwind

BLOODS BROTHER~

As the Blue Bloods cop most likely to shove a perp's head in teh toilet, Danny Reagan aka Donnie Wahlberg makes it hard to tell which side he's on. "He's a gray guy", says Wahlberg. "Is anyone really good or bad"? Though Danny exercises a litle flexbility with constitutional rghts, he's always a stand-up-older brother to the youngest Reagan, Jamie [Will Estes], who recently joined the force. "It's sort of like the younger sibling that doesn't quite belong in the family business", Wahlberg says, comparing them to Sonny and Michael Corleone of "The Godfather". "Danny wants Jamie to be careful and smart". It's a part made for Wahlberg, who has become a go-to guy for tough cops with roles on Boomtown and Rizzoli & Isles. And, of course he's always been the big brother, famously launching the career of sibling "Marky" Mark, back when they were kids. But he refuses to take credit for his Oscar-npminated brother's success. "Like all family members, we hope to establish ourselves in our own right, and Mark has clearly done that", Wahlberg says. "I helped him out early on, and thank God, because I'd rather visit him in Beverly Hills than prison. That's not fun" Spoken like a true big brother~

TV Guide.. writer..Steven Gutierez~

13. Desertwind

Danny investigates the murder of a doorman at a nightclub. Meanwhile, Frank learns that an old friend is covering up crimes

TV Guide, issue Nov.22.-Dec.5~

14. Desertwind

Another riveting episode Danny gets sucked into a voluptuous nightclub owners web, but he's only interested in "who killed the doorman" and his wife is miffed off. Manehwile Reagen finds out an old friend was covering up crimes and he was going to promote him, but had a severe talk and chose someone else but didn't file charges against his old buddy, just had him step down:(

15. Desertwind

From Donnie Wahlberg who plays Danny Regan on "Blue Bloods" on what he watches on TV~

"I watch 'The First 48". It's real-life detectives investigating cases. Most homicide cases, if they're not solved in the 'first 48' hours, the never get solved. And it helps remind me, when I have those mundane interrogation scenes, how realistic they can be. you don't have to reinvent the wheel on those. Just keep them honest"

TV Guide, issue Dec. 6-12!