Blue Bloods

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Erin, Frank and Danny work together within the system to find justice when the chief suspect in a rape case is protected by diplomatic immunity
    10:pm on CBS~

TV Guide~

2. Desertwind

Another fantastic episode, This was touchy and they had to tip-toe around the "diplomatic immunity" of a guy form Argentina who had raped all these girls, but they couldn't arrest or prosecute him due to this factor. Donnie Walhberg so good, and Tom Selleck as well. So they found a glitch around this by finding out he'd done this in his own country and either the dad would cough up him and they'd punish him here or send him back to Argentina where' the punishment is so much harsher:wtf:He stayed here, what a creepy little punk, so cool watching him being arrested and he'd lost his pompous attitude:)

3. Desertwind

Big Q & A with Tom Selleck, in this week's TV Guide dated Oct.18-24. Too long to post, but it's on stands now~

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Great episode last night! Reminds me of CSI: NY episode 'Pay Up' (I miss Angell :(). The difference is that the BB episode focused more on outside resources while NY focused more on forensics with little tip from the outside. Each formula works fine.

I wonder how long the show is going to hold on the Templar story. Season long? Series long? Either way, I want to know how this story will be solved.

5. Desertwind

Good episode, officer down and how the whole family worked to get him. A low-life bookie, who had everyone in his pocket in the neighborhood. How the dad gave his advice.. Donnie Walhberg so good great acting with a snarky attitude with good intentions, and it works. Tom Selleck I see still throws back the booze, but never seems to have a hangover:confused: Great new show~

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I liked the episode, it was pretty good. :) I got tickled when the grandfather said "Lady Goo-ga" and everyone started laughing. :lol:

7. Desertwind

A search for a homemade bomb that is set to be detonated in Manhattan consumes Frank and Danny

TV GUIDE..ISSUE.. OCT.18-24~

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Last night's episode, 'What You See,' was intense and enjoyable. The conclusion was pretty obvious, no surprise there. What I like about this episode are the fun moments. The wiener man was funny especially when he shouted thinking that the police car would crash! :lol: Also, I like the scene when Jaime tried to stop and arrest a man who they suspected having a bomb in his car but the man kept freaking-out and shouting, and all was just a plain misunderstanding! :lol:

I wonder when are we going to see more of Erin's ADA skills. Her scenes so far were just fillers and didn't play much in the development of the episodes.

9. Desertwind

Whe this first started I was going not the tired stale Muslim/terrorist story again..a bomb in a van and picking up a Muslim named Kahid, rather familiar.. But, it turned out to be a white American woman who had embraced the Muslim faith, and she was the one who was gong to deonate a bomb, with her son. Danny/Donnie, was fantastic, talking her down, while the police bombarded the van and took her and the boy out of harms way. And trying without success to contact his wife, who was nearby in a park at the zoo with his kids. Tom Selleck and the whole family getting together aferwards for a grandsons B-day, not mentioning how serious this almost was and what could have been. Fast paced and good writing and great acting~

10. Desertwind

Three teens die from a drug overdose and Danny tries to discover the narcotic's source, before an epidemic breaks out

TV Guide Issue Oct. 25-31~

11. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Pretty good episode last Friday. Danny sounds and acts like CSI: NY's Danny! :lol: I think they are clones that should meet if there will be a crossover episode. Det. Jackie Curatola should be his permanent partner. I like her more than his previous partners. They are great together.

12. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

100% agree. Blue Bloods is a great new series. The generational transfer of knowledge from grandfather to father to son/grandson reminds me of Frasier.

How about a crossover with Sinise/Selleck/Fishburne? :drool:

13. Desertwind

Really good show! well written well acted and great stories~

PREMISE of Friday's show~

Teenagers at a party in a penthouse o the roof and downstairs as well, Hostess is mad because the guy she likes Billy came with another girl~

He offers some drugs to her and some guys~

Shows Jamie and partner Regan's rookie son stopping a woman for a broken tail-light, she's beligerent and tells him to get "screwed"- then they get a cll from the party, burst in and find 3 boys and one girl lying on the floor apparently from a drug overdose.~

Police Det comes to tell Regan who's at an event with his daughter Allison survives and Danny comes to interview her at the hospital, he tells her her friends are dead.. she cries~

Danny and his partner interogate Kaitlyn the hostess of said party, she doesn't know who or where the drugs came from~

They to to the school St. Angeles and ask the head-master about drugs he gives them the old song and dance excuses. They want to go through 450 lockers. The priest says "he can't authoprize it" Danny says "well father you take your higher power and I'll take mine"

Regan goes to the diocese and aks permission to go through the lockers, he goes "if I allow you to search those lockers the parents will be outraged, it would be "guily by association" Regan says "I don't want to get a court order, and once again the church will look un-coperative" he OK's it~

They find drugs in a kid named Wayne's locker they take him dowtown it's a new drug calle M-Kat. so come to find out they were buying it off the internet with bogus comic book codes~they order some and wait for the delivery and share stoires about getting high in thdir college days.. The guy comes to a bike shop they chase him and find a drug lab in the back of store~

Danny and his younger bro. go share a brew together. THey find out that the drug that kille the kids was potasium chloride, and not a match to the drugs being cooked at the drug lab in back of store~

Family dinner and grampa tells about when the boys were young and he took them to the "tombs" jail, where they saw the lowest form of people drunks, and druggies. The whole family mostly disagrees on drugs and the legality of it. Grandaughter Niki gets miffed-off and splits. Francis comes out and talks to her. Says "not to judge her mom so harshly, cause' she's got issues too" He's such a good listener~

So bottom line it was Mrs Hoffman a chemistry and now a top member of the school's administration at the school who mixed the fatal overdose cause her and Billy were having a affair, and he dumped her, so for revenge she made the lethal durg concoction :(

Regan goes back to talk to the father and goes "we both deal in good and eveil and he goes "I'm so sorry we let a broken woman into our system"~

Niki cooked dinner for her mom with grampa and great-grampa~:bolian:

14. Desertwind

From the new TV Guide dated Nov. 8-14~ letters to the editor~

We are so thrilled to have Blue Bloods to look forward to on Friday nights! I know, we should get a life, but until that happens, we are royally entertained by this TV family of cops!

name witheld
    Billings, MT.

15. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I'm still not sure about Selleck's character though. He isn't doing that much on the show yet.

A crossover would be great. They are all talented actors! :thumbsup: