"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YIPEE- It was fantastic- thank god- the first two- not great- the team were all in good form- and worked well together--- from the first scene- when Cath asked Gris''what are you thinkng ''he goes'' ''Zed Zeppelin'' "Stairway To Heaven'' go Gris-- Cath & Sara -delightful- nice to see them working well together again- like old days gone bye- Nick- so ill-at-ease & awkward when interviewing the ''bite me'' dentist chick Wariick- is so Warrick -be interesting to see if he acts different when his wife is brought into the mix--- -Greggie still quriky-- Brass hiliarious as usual and Doc- when he was peeling back toe skull- yuck- gross-Icky Ecklie- lord he's awful--and the suspense of- did the husband kill her- or was it an accident--and the suprise ending- who knew-- good job- keep up the good work- -

2. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Well apparently, GE has been wearing that ring for a while, but if we get screen caps from "Bite Me" we can probably make out what's on it, b/c there were many shots of it when Nick was working on the bite marks.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Live4GrissNSara:, Okay i want to point out that telling a person that they should go to another forum to bash someone there is not apporperiate.
    Nor is telling them what does or doesn't necessairly belong in the thread, instead you should have asked them to elaborate on what they meant.
    Fineally you did exactly what you accused the other person of doing, which doesn't make it anymore apporperiate, especially after the person explained themselves.

FoxRox:, You are correct this would be the only thread it would go in, and though that comment was open for a broad interreptation, the fact that you explained it helps alot.

Hopefully this will end here and if there are any complaints feel free to pm me or to make a complaint in QSF about it. Thank-you. ;)

4. allstar12

Geez Destiny, you always scare me when you post right after me :p My nerves are shot cuz of you ;)

5. Destiny

:lol: sorry, can't help it, but hey if you did nothing wrong then... ;) *hands over a cookie for the nerves* now breath and be happy. :)

6. allstar12

Thx for the cookie, my breathing is somewhat back to normal :p
    I guess I just have a guilty conscience :lol:
    And I know it's your job so I just look @ your pretty avatar and that puts me at ease :D

7. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

I wish i could see what you guys are talking about?

Does anyone have a clip link

8. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Is it so bad that everytime I see that a mod has posted, I go into the thread just to see if anyone has gotten into trouble????? I just have some sort of attraction to trouble. :lol: :D

9. wurlocke

wurlocke Lab Technician

This week's episode was miles better than last weeks. I loved the whole Brass-Catherine banter and how Grissom seemed to be oblivious to is ... that was funny.

And wasn't it weird hearing Warrick refer to Greg as Sanders? I was like, hello? Didn't you use to call him Greg or Greggo? What's up with the 'Sanders' thing?

The bedroom scene with Sara and Grissom? Sara = 1, Grissom = 0! Did you guys see how quickly Grissom escaped that room after Sara mentioning romance? hahaha...

Archie and Nick viewing that video of the husband and 'bite-girl'. I was laughing at Nick's expression. He looked totally in pain just watching the vid. And that fake smile after the interview with 'bite-girl'? Hahahaha...

I didn't see the twist coming. That was a good one. Overall, this has redeemed last week for me. =)

10. allstar12

What are we talking about?
    Im lost now too LOL. I think the convo was based on the pics of GE in Paris w/ his gf, then get a little side tracked...if that's not it then what do you mean?

11. VerityKindle

VerityKindle Police Officer

Is it usual for investigators to be so suspicious right from the start? It was obvious that they suspected the husband immediately, which is fine, but do they always treat and question their suspects with so much blatant hostility?

And dang! Are those her real teeth? :D

12. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

i mean this ep of CSI

13. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

oh yeah.. that is Queen. my bad!

14. Destiny

:lol: As long as the avatar doesn't scare you too, were good. :D
    Bad err no, troubling mmmm well a bit :lol: yeah i can verify the attraction to trouble. :lol:
    Toying with posters is never good, unless your not then you are in the wrong thread, ;) as to the link there is links at cbs.com and a fan site, might check out "Websites" forum, that might help you locate links to this ep. ;)

15. allstar12

Oh, you didn't get to see it, didn't realize that's what you were talking about.
    That really sux, clips will probably be up soon on the web, so don't worry :)

Wasn't toying, promise. Honestly didnt know what NZ_CSI_Chicka was talking about.

To be honest, the avatar does scare me a little bit sometimes, makes it seem like your more angry than you really are :p