"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2005.

1. LaCacahuete

LaCacahuete Police Officer

Kristen, I love your avatar.

I loved this episode, though I have to say that I'm getting a little sick of child killers and freaky fetishes.

Anyway, Nick ws cute (did y'all se his little ring on his right hand? So cute!), loved Archie, and Catherine was awesome. Team love! :D

2. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

sweet thanks guys

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

NAH- don't think so just think it was a amusing comment thrown out there- and cute camaraderie-i-that's the beauty of CSI- their great funny comments with one another ;) :lol:

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

On second (or was it third...? :lol:) viewing of the episode, I realized it was Archie and not Nick who said "She's hot" about "Buffy while they were watching the "biting footage". Still, doesn't detract from Nick's discomfort scenes any! :lol:

5. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

i loved that there was not that "OMG" tension between grissom and sara .. and i love how the entire team was together // except that there was not much greg (yet again) and that the episode has gone back to the old days .. you know .. humorous grissom .. tension free GSR .. just guys and girls hanging out together having fun doing their job .

i loved this episode .. the best in the season by far (as compared to the first two) .. it tells me that the writers have been reading my letters :p

6. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Yes, I know where NZ is, and I think it's a beautiful country. And I would like to think you're not being mean
    b/c of what I said earlier. I didn't realize you haven't seen the ep yet and I honestly didn't know what you meant when you asked what we were talking about. I dont know which countries get which seasons, so I apologize if you think I was being rude, but I wasnt trying to be.

Anyways, I think we should move on...

7. kasey1964

kasey1964 Prime Suspect

Why not? The CSI's are kind compared to the cops on Law and Order.

Kasey

8. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

9. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

The line he said is "maybe they were sufficating each other and he needed to breathe"

what a great line! i was laughing at sara...hehe, then she gave him an evil look... :p

10. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

Ah... thanks for clearing that up, Baba! :)

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Was it just me or did anyone else get the impression that the new lab tech seemed smitten with Greg? When he told him he was his role model and asked where he cut his hair, it almost seemed like he was flirting with Greg.
    Kinda cute but also creepy!

12. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

Spoken like a true non-Greg fan! :lol:
    That's okay, I AM a Greg fan, and I realize that the transition from labrat to CSI is complete and over, and that's all that was going story-wise for Greg.

And wasn't this the episode where Greg was supposed to have milk moustache when he arrived at the crime scene? Guess that scene was cut out.

I'm very disappointed at Greg's reduced screen time, but I'm trying to accept that that's all there is and all there will be. ::sighs:: :(

There is a bright side, however. There's a lot more of Nick and some more of Warrick this season! TPTB can't make ALL of us happy, so it's nice they're at least reaching out to the Nick and Warrick fans.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay untacking the thread, please feel free to continue discussing this episode. ;)

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I think this episode marks the beginning of CSI looking desperatley looking for episode storylines. Biting? What every happened to natural romance?

15. piepretzelsngreg

piepretzelsngreg CSI Level Two

nah, i just think that it was a good episode. it was funny! :lol: