"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2005.

1. CSIvixen

CSIvixen Rookie

Personally I found the biting thing kinda creepy. And the kid creeped me out :eek: she's like, MY age and killing people *shudder* but it was a good ep IMO. Not the best I've seen but better than Room Service =\

2. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

I'm disappointed they cut Greg's milk moustache scene. Wasn't that supposed to be in this episode?

3. lament

lament Captain

I think it was meant to be in this episode. That would have been a cute moment. :(

4. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

Well, "them's the breaks"! At least Greg was seen in this episode, and that's the most I can expect for him this season.

5. piepretzelsngreg

piepretzelsngreg CSI Level Two

i suppose you're right. but what was the milk mustache scene?

6. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

Early spoilers said Greg was supposed to show up at the crime scene and get teased about having a milk moustache from a protein drink. Evidently he was supposed to be "bulking up" as his way of coping with the events of "Grave Danger" (or so went the speculation to this spoiler). It doesn't matter now, though.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

maybe it will end up in a future episode.

8. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

a milk mustache scene ... that wouldve been funny ..

but there is very little of greg in this season .. and the plot line of biting did scare me a bit .. i mean .. people biting each other for pleasure .. to me its unheard of .. but it was good episode nonetheless

i think csi is losing its appeal (to me .. very little) but the episodes so far havent been that great .. but they have all season so it doesnt really matter i guess

9. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I'm not disappointed AT ALL :D Got lots of Cath and Sara working together :p

10. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

Of course you're not. And there will always be lots of Catherine and/or Sara scenes for you to look forward to and enjoy throughout the season. I'm happy for fans of all the other characters who are enjoying their favorite characters each week.

But this Greg fan is very disappointed at the way this season has gone so far. And spoilers for upcoming episodes don't include much of Greg either. Looks like it's going to be a long and boring season for me. ::sighs::

11. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

I thought this was a cute description...

Meanwhile, eager-beaver Henry Andrews in Tox reports to unwitting mentor Greg Sanders that traces of DIAZEPAM were found in Becky Lester, along with semen. She was taking birth control pills.

I like Greg being the "unwitting mentor". Maybe Greg's found his experiment subject this season. ;)

12. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

Yeah! I totally noticed that. I took it as he "was otherwise distracted" (I mean, who wouldn't be?)....but yeah. It was funny all the same. I loved his interview with the dentist, and despite being EXTREMELY uncomfortable, I think he handled it well...for some reason. He seemed to have this wit goin' on when he told her to bite down on the mold. I loved his tell-tale smile.

And, I know that I'm probably over-analyzing, but have you noticed the pattern of Nick's "women"?

Hooker
    the Conspiracy Girl (Marcie Tobin)
    Pyro
    Inmate (w/o gag reflex)
    Biting fetish dentist

I think I'm being overprotective of Nick.

13. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I don't think he was attracted to her so much as weirded out by her. I think the nervous smile at the end gave him away! :lol:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I have been wondering about that remark too and where it might have come from. Setting GSR aside, who has recently been nearly suffocated? Nick, of course.
    It might be that Gil has the thought of suffocation haunting him and is also carrying a lot of anxiety over Nick's well-being. There is that tape to consider. Sara may just have triggered a sub-conscious reaction in Gil, nothing to do with her.
    obi-jan

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

REPEATING On: December 15, 2005!