"Big Shots" Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Wojo, I came to the thread because there was something I wanted to say about Big Shots (I forgot what it was) when I started reading all these negative posts about the Season itself.

I'm just excited to see Greg's expressions tonight. Will he be upset, scared, happy that it's over.. Pissed off because he gets kicked off the case.

I feel big ratings for this episode, and I'm so excited. Got my popcorn ready, and my VCR already set :lol:

First of all I know what this thread is about and I just replied to what people said. You know we discussed something and then it's possible that we may get a little off topic and I'm sorry for this. :rolleyes:

But I'm still sure that you only want to get back on topic, because I didn't talk nice about Greg.

This episode is "Big Shots". If you'd like to talk about messed up CSI is, and how much it sucks this eason take it to the Season 7 thread, why don't you?

The reason why I posted my opinion in this thread is that I'm not looking forward to see more Greg!drama. Not everyone likes Greg, I'm sorry to destroy this illusion.

Whoa, got heated here.

I'm also excited. I kind of hate that this will be the end to his ordeal because if an episode is not based on this arc, we see him very little. But on the other hand, maybe he will cheer up a little.

Nick fans that have their under-garments in a bunch: Don't worry. After tonight, we'll only see Greg in the background here and there. That's how they gave him sceentime: three big episodes, in the background on every other episode.

There you go.

Peace. Love. And enjoy the show.

well I am excited that Thursday is FINALLY here, meaning NEW CSI!!! I have been impatiently waiting for this eppy since LAST weeks preview, just like every other preview CBS has aired for the following week.....and just like I will be for next weeks eppy.....LOL!!

I want to know what happens with greg!! *wishes she could speed up time*

Whoa, people. Calm down. I do want to see more Nick drama, he will be coming soon, I hope. I think the writer want to get Greg's story out the way, so they put him back in the lab. This episode is Catherine's drama and Greg's drama. Catherine's drama, because she missed Keppler, she told Sara that. We all know what Greg's drama is.

I think the writers wait 'till season finale, when Sara goes missing, Nick will probably have a break down when Sara goes missing.

I'm excited to see this story. This is Greg's last Drama, then they probably put in the back burner, like they alway do.

I am just excited for tonight's episode too. I have been waiting for some this storyline to continue and maybe finish up since PM now.

I really just can't wait for nine o'clock. What a great way to start off my spring break- CSI!

Anyway, hopefully after we all see the episode, we can all forget about our different opinions on it and just agree on how great it was... the previews make it look so good.

Well Dizz, my fine feathered friend...lol....I know yer excited for the show...lol... and I hope it doesn't disappoint! I am glad its Thursday...!! No TGIF but TGIT :lol:

I love it when Thursdays roll around! My CSI obsessed friends and I get all excited. I also don't have to go to gym on Thursdays and go to biology instead, so I see that as kind of a CSI warm-up for myself.

I was especially excited today! This is going to be such a good episode!

GOOD LORD! the arguing has started and the ep hasn't aired yet, Just lovely new record yet and that isn't a compliment.
-This thread is about the EPISODE named in the title.
-The title does NOT say "What character isn't getting screen time". Or "How the writers did or did not distroy this show".

While it is true all discussion threads DO have some off topic discussions usually it is followed by ON Topic discussions. When someone points out that it needs to be back on topic, generally they are trying to keep people from getting into trouble from us (Mods). Responding with responses that could be mistaken for attacking is un-necessary (if it was viewed that way).

SO EVERYONE LISTEN UP! - Because I don't want to repeat this again BEFORE or AFTER the ep. AND READ IT ALL!

I am tired of the freaking arguing, its rude and its un-necessary. DEBATING is one thing but going after each other is another. AGAIN "Everyone is entitled to their opinion", AGAIN "Everyone is entitled to disagree with that opinion".
What you are not entitled to do if someone disagrees with you is attack them, claim you were only defending the opinion. AGAIN if you can't respect each others opinion or agree, then Agree to disagree and leave it. -- Opinions are not wrong, thats why they are called opinions, BUT remember NOT everyone will agree with your opinion thats LIFE!

Whether or not a character is under-used or over-used is not for debate here you can just as well discuss that in the actor/character thread (as long as you keep the spoilers out of it). Whether or not the writers are doing the show an injustice or justice is not for this thread unless it pertains to the episode at hand. If you want to discuss it fine I will start a thread for what you think of the writers of the show a general NON spoiler thread. (something I am thinking of doing after this posts).

Back to the REASON I seem to be hmm witchy, mean, or hard on anyone or everyone, is because it seems that I have to do this every week because it gets out of hand and to be honest I don't like it anymore then you all. So if you start feeling yourself getting ticked about what you are reading then back away and take a breath and remember we have rules on the board for a reason, we have moderators for a reason and right now I am feed up with the arguing, or fighting, attacking, rudeness and so much that goes with all that.

NOW while some will go off topic its fine, BUT if its too far off topic WE (Myself or TallyHo) can come in here issue reminders or warnings, or a member can nicely suggest or hint before we get to the problem. IF the problem is then corrected fine and good, if it gets worse or continues then note that those involved will deal with us. Remember if your not involved then Do NOT get involved it makes our job harder and it will only come down on you.

Thank you for your attention and I hope for a calm, rational discussion/debate tonight.

NicknGrissom said:
Whoa, people. Calm down. I do want to see more Nick drama, he will be coming soon, I hope. I think the writer want to get Greg's story out the way, so they put him back in the lab. This episode is Catherine's drama and Greg's drama. Catherine's drama, because she missed Keppler, she told Sara that. We all know what Greg's drama is.

I think the writers wait 'till season finale, when Sara goes missing, Nick will probably have a break down when Sara goes missing.

I'm excited to see this story. This is Greg's last Drama, then they probably put in the back burner, like they alway do.

I agree with you. I haven't seen the preview since last Thursday.. Was there Nick in this episode? I am glad that Greg's drama is ending, but I'm excited to see how Catherine is going to react about Keppler being gone. We really haven't seen her all that upset, maybe it will come out in this episode.

ETA: I don't know if this has been posted yet, but CBS has two previews up of Big Shots Which you can view by clicking here Go to "Cold Opens" then Big Shots :) Looks like an awesome episode.

"This is what happens when you don't wear a seatbelt".. Gosh gotta love Grissom.

2.5 millions that the city paid to Aaron James and his mother, they shouldn't get the money. The money should goes to the mother and her two little boys that Aaron's brother killed the little boys' father and the woman's husband, first victim (Fannysmackin.)

Back