"Big Shots" Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 1, 2007.

1. dugster

dugster Civilian

hey im new around here!! just curious about something ! who does the sond in the episode od "big shots" ? some of the words were "hear me cry"

2. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Archie went out into the field with Nick in "Random Acts of Violence" (S3). In fact, Greg confronting Nick about taking Archie instead of him made for one of the funniest scenes in CSI history. :cool:

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I really like the episode. I'm glad Greg stand up to himself.

Sara is real close to Nick and Greg. She keep an eyes on them, one, she stand with Greg with the boy's mother confronted him.

Nick work on the suspect's house, I didn't know Sara is with him, I thought he finally went solo, but he's not, Sara is with him too. Nick hasn't been solo almost two years, not that I don't blame him for not go on solo on his own.

Hodges went in the field twice. I wondering if he does like to go in the field, like Greg did in the past.

Sofia did was wrong to use the water to get the wine out, she should use club soda to get that out, water don't do it. Wine, Mustard, Grape juice won't come out when you use water, you have to use club soda.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome, We have a music forum on the site that might be of more help to you, you might see if there is a thread in there if not you can create one with this question. ;)

5. ejacksonian

ejacksonian Hit and Run

If you ask me, this episode was certainly better than the last one.

On the episode itself, the ending was kinda messy. What about the other two guys, Carey and Scott? Scott's dead, but what about Carey?

It also intrigued me how the Mother never actually denied that his other Son was killer to Greg; instead, her bottomline was that Aaron was her last son.

Overall, this episode was better than the one before, but the ending was messy. Did Drops get off or not?

6. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

It was a big house. I don't think having Sara there as well was any reflection on Nick's ability to go solo. It was a big house and would have needed at least 2 CSI's to process it.