Big Brother All-Stars

You're very welcome _CSI_Junkie_! :)

Well so far a few people have gotten some pretty good answers out of it. They factored in the fact that it was sheep, it's name is Dolly, it was wearing a pink bow. To my knowledge not everyone has gone to the Diary Room with their guess.

I think they took the sheep away from the houseguests....i wonder why. I wish it would've stayed and they had a pet. :)

I actually think that Boogie might win the Coup...his phrase was:
You reap what you sew"
(becuase of the grim reaper and the needle....)

SnowAngel58 said:
It was the only one revealed on tv. The other ones have already been revealed to the house guests. POV has already been played and won and the ceremoney has also taken place. Hurray for live feeds and spoilers!

who won the new power?!

I'm sure if it wouldn't have been a double elimination and George had the week to figure out his nominations, Will or James would have persueded him to nominate Janelle. GRRR.

Random Thought: Does anyone else really hate Julie Chen? Because i sure do :lol:

Yes! Down with Chenbot!!!! lol
I did think that last night was my favorite episode though, i laughed so much. Seeing Boogie push Erika and Janelle so he could run from the ghost was much funnier on the feeds though.
His HOH room is lime green and yellow, and he got several letters. Danielle was reading one out loud, and in the letter she read "I hope you win the million dollars"or something that said a million dollars, and all at once all the houseguests are like "WHAT? A MILLION DOLLARS? TIME TO PLAY!! They thought that maybe CBS told the viewers that the prize was a million dollars, and they have been thinking that its $500,000.

*dies laughing* Chenbot! I love it :lol:

I agree, last nights episode was awesome. I was laughing so hard when they showed that still of Boogie pushing Janelle and Erika. Their faces were priceless. Oh and everyone's high school photos :lol: James looked so cute.

Yeah, james and will looked so cute :D. I still don't know if Janelle with brown or blonde hair is better...and Erika looked NOTHING like she does now, I think.

Oh yeah, she's called Chenbot cause she always says "but first". If you search "chenbot" on Youtube, you should find some video montages of her...

Erica kinda annoys me.

I'm so glad Boogie won the HOH this week!! Finally Janelle is dethrowned and it's clear she's up this week.

Yeah but will she actually go out this week?

I pretty much think Will is gonna win this BB again, the guy tells everyone to boot him out and noone ever does. Pretty smart.

I am so mad that Janelle won POV! She kicked James to get that doll and they didn't even call her out on it! Now I'm pretty sure James is going home and he is my favorite! :mad: Why does everyone like Janelle anyway?

Back