Big Brother All-Stars

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he does. He wrote down "60" during the veto challenge, so he has to deal with slop for that number of days. That must be terrible!

Yep. She won HOH for the second time. Although she was co-HOH last time. Not for sure, but I think there is a food competition tonight.

I'm really glad that having 2 HOH's was just a one time thing. It really annoyed me, i didn't like it. I think being HOH is special and i sure wouldn't want to share that with anyone. :lol:

Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of the 2 HOHs either. I works out better, I think, with just one persons making the decisions. That way they actually do what they want instead of looking at the other person and asking, "You ok with this?" since both HOHs had to agree on the same people.

Alright, I rarely get to watch an entire episode, and I missed some important things. Can someone please explain to me what happened to the two HOHs (glad that rule disappeared), and then sequester?

Sooo confused!

Well at first Jase and Janelle were both HOH. They agreed on two people to nonimate for eviction [which was Allison and Danielle] and the house voted and everything on who should leave. Allison got voted out and during the next HOH competition they were all told that from now on there will only be one HOH.

Hope that helps. If not, real sorry.

Did anyone else laugh at that puppet show that Will put on..haha. I was laughing when he named his "duck" Dr. McDreamy .

You know what what would be a cool fic...All the CSIs living in the Big Brother All Stars house....

Just have to say...the Wake Up Calls were hilarious. My friend and i were watching it together and we wished we could have sent one in of us screaming :lol: We do that to people alot :lol:

Marcellas was hilarious "Two adult women, took time out of their day...to do this"

P.S I hate Janelle :mad: I LOVED when Howie caught her lying :) "Big Boy like veto" :lol:!!

:lol: I loved the wake up calls. They were all so tired and it seemed some even gave up even trying to go to sleep. I'm not suprised people voted on waking them up every 15 minutes. Marcellas always gets me laughing. I loved that line.

_CSI_Junkie_ said:
P.S I hate Janelle :mad: I LOVED when Howie caught her lying :) "Big Boy like veto" :lol:!!

I know! :mad: I used to love Janelle but she totally back stabbed her alliance. She didnt' even ask kaysar or james about it. Now BB6 is pretty much done and Chilltown got what they wanted. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back