Best villians

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by ladyd10, Feb 15, 2009.

1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i was pondering this question earlier - i actually thought dunbrook was a good villain. obviously not technically a villain in the sense that he wasn't a raging psychopathic killer or something but he was clearly an emulation of rupert murdoch and hell, if anyone deserves villain status it's him!

i thought dunbrook wasn't really given enough scope in terms of time to get to know his character and stuff but he really did capture that evil, corrupted media tycoon with more money than sense and too much power for his own good kinda vibe. i liked that and it was great to see that going up against mac's integrity-laden personality.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Vegas: Natalie Davis. She looked so innocent and yet was so creepy and crazy.

Miami: Ron Saris. So funny and demented. The way he calls Horatio "Red" and Stetler "Stets" cracks me up.

Ny: No one really pops to mind like in Vegas and Miami. I guess Shane Casey is the most interesting one.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ ooh... i almost forgot about him. he was good. he was similar to 333 in that it was one event in his life that made him turn murderous, and he planned it carefully and was quite patient, methodical and so on. i thought he was good. i felt a bit sorry for him though, which i never did with drew.

4. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

CSI NY:Drew Bedford and Shane Casey

CSI Miami: Ron Saris

5. SBonasara

SBonasara Victim

In CSI:NY I enjoyed the Shane Casey Story Lines. Its started off completely Genuis and ended just as impressive.

For CSI: LV its not an obvious one. Infact you might say its a boring one but I enjoyed Zephyer (Im not sure how to spell it) - This was in Season 3. To jog your memory he was the magician that tricked everyone till the end. Even killed his own son in his final trick.
    This episode was very clever and made me jump a few times too.

6. Wolfe:D

Wolfe:D Victim

LV: miniature killer.
    NY: toss up between shane casey and the cabbie killer
    MIAMI: ivan sarnoff (russian mob)

7. Wolfe:D

Wolfe:D Victim

henry darius was a twisted and slightly demented man. all the while making him a best villan;D

8. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

For LV:

Natalie Davis: The miniature Killer was fascinating, and Jessica Collins is a superb actress.

The guy with two DNAs: Because, well, he had two DNAs!!! And there was a real explanation for it!

The guilty woman from No Humans Involved: She's technically not one of the "best" villains, but the worst. What she did was so awful and unhuman, they didn't make snarky remarks on TWoP about the episode. That woman epitomizes the heights of everything evil and undignified and the worst is, she was completely sane and had no good reasons whatsoever to do what she did. You just wanted to punch her in the face, to say the least. Like they say in my country,
    that woman is a gonorrhea. There's no other word to describe her.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  9. NataliaBoaFan

NataliaBoaFan Victim

Miami-Definitely Clavo Cruz.I don't know what it is but he always had the best lines.
    Vegas-Tammy Felton/Melissa Marlowe.I've always found split personalities interesting.
    New York-Eva Brandt.Just because I love Nelly Furtado...hehe. :)

10. ChaliQ

ChaliQ Victim

CSI Vegas Paul Milander & the minature killer.
    CSI Miami Clavo Cruz, it's just a shame that Delco lived
    CSI New York the creepy little rich girl in the episode that started out with the guillotine,
    they didn't figure out it was her until the end & even so they still couldn't arrest her. When will she be back?

11. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

For Vegas, it would have to be Natalie Davis or Paul Malander he was good.

For Miami, Clavo Cruz.

New York, Drew Bedford he kidnapped Mac.

12. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

For me it's Natalie Davies... loved the way she planned everything, making all those miniatures...

Paul Millander was a challenge too

13. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

I have got to say Ron Saris from Miami.

he is so sneakily clever! When you thought, 'Yes, H's got him!' he can just somehow sneak past H...its very annoying but you have got to admit, the man knows how to get away with murder, literally.

14. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Clavo Ruz from CSI: Miami.

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Hey, please refrain from comments like the Delko one just because we're talking the bad guys we love to hate here. Gentle reminder, that's all. Thanks.

I totally forgot about this thread for a while and I'm pleasantly surprised that so many of you have come here!

Natalie Davis and Paul Millander! The Taxi Cab Killer and X, who would have made such a cool re-occuring nemesis for Mac....and of course Joe LeBrock.

Being a mainly Miami fan, myself, I would have loved more Joe LeBrock. He was a thug, but he came across as an almost Godfather in a way. He spoke urbanely, didn't shout or curse and had a "mafia" of sorts through his underworld connections. He was interesting and played very well by John Sharian. An unfortunately short-lived, but well-played and layered character. Okay, maybe it's just me, but the actor has some of the most thick lashed and beautiful eyes I've seen on a guest actor. I'm so a sucker for the eyes....anyway, the character was fun, menacing and so very Godfather-like. Bring back Joe LeBrock!

Natalie Davis was so completely twisted, brilliant and criminally insane. The Minature Killer series was the first season I actually began to watch of CSI. She totally engaged and intrigued me, yet, because of events in her life, she could be almost sympathetic. Almost.

I loved that brief story arc with the Killer X on CSI:NY. What an interesting and worthy adversary for Mac. She was fascinating and so very tragic.Too bad she was killed off. The whole delving into cyber-reality was pretty cool too with the Second Life site. I don't play, but it was just plain cool to see. Cyber assassin....how high tech is that?

What about in Miami, the tragic Walter Resden? Foster kid, abandonment issuesw coupled with severe foster parental abuse? He was a monster, but reasonable, in a sense since with some psychys, that can happen. Way too big a Criminal Minds fan..... That kind of background and psych profile can screw with a person's developing sense of worth. He was bullied from the start. Working in Special Education, I actually felt sorry for him when the details came out. Didn't excuse the serial killer side, just helped explain why his psyche broke down. That's why I deemed him tragic. While a heinous killer, he was actually a victim, too.

You all have brought up some really great adversaries. I offer another semi-adversary in the CSIM universe- IAB Leiutenant Rick Stetler. Technically he plays for the home team, but he has consistantly been set up as a thorn in the Lab's side, and more specifically, Horatio's. He's a semi-adversary. He causes problems when he can, but also has been shown to back the team up or sometimes be sympathetic to individual team members when he's allowed to voice it.

What do you think? Rick Stetler-friend or fiend?

Last edited: May 12, 2010