BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. i took a nap earlier tonite so i didnt watch the Padres vs. Rockies game.

1-20 Rockies. i got the final score text messaged to my fone and i was like....AM I STILL ASLEEP? IS THIS SERIOUSLY THE SCORE?! yeah. i wanna know what happened *searches online*

I really hope the Padres hang on to win the NL West. I can't stand the thought of the Giants coming back this late in the season and winning the division.

Heh! Sorry about that, Charisma. But our pitcher got a run-scoring double in the first inning. That's pretty much how it went.

You guys even had your third baseman pitching in the eight inning. But he did okay. He gave up a 3-run homerun, but he didn't walk anyone. :D

I really hope the Padres hang on to win the NL West. I can't stand the thought of the Giants coming back this late in the season and winning the division.

ITA. That would just do me in. :mad:

i really hope we dont lose the penant race THIS close to the end. that would SUCK!

i didnt even know Burroughs was a pitcher! i prefer Joe Randa at third.

gosh...i think Peavy is pitching tonite. everyone knows this wont be a repeat of last nite. hahahaha

Giants...GNATS...= 1 man team [Bonds].

:(Cubbies lost against the Brewers 3-5 :(

BUT WE STILL KILLED ST. LOUIS! *runs into wall and is knocked unconscious*

Lost again tonight to the Brewers 6-7, I believe. Argh... Pissed me off too because they were winning.

Oh well. They're making me mad right now but, I'll love 'em again next spring. :lol:

UGH. pads lost against the rockies today.

why do we always lose series' against the rockies??? do we just continually underestimate them? Helton is awesome but i hate him. hahaha

yayyy pads against the d-backs! our magic number is 7!

i didnt even know Burroughs was a pitcher! i prefer Joe Randa at third.

I remember Sean Burroughs from the 1992 Little League World Series. His team from Long Beach, CA, faced my local Little League team that year in the US Championship. He pitched that game, and shut us out, 1-0. I actually had a couple friends who played in that game.

HA HA!!!! I couldn't be happier! :D My Yankees are finally in first place. And were beating the Blue Jays right now 4-0. Now I only have to hope that it stays that way and that Boston loses.

HA HA!!!! I couldn't be happier! :D My Yankees are finally in first place. And were beating the Blue Jays right now 4-0. Now I only have to hope that it stays that way and that Boston loses.

Them Darn Yankees :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back