BASEBALL

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Charisma, Jul 24, 2005.

?

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

1. The CW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NBC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ABC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. CBS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

thought we should have a thread about BASEBALL

america's past time. LOL

my favorite team....SAN DIEGO PADRES! gotta support my city's team for sure! we also have some of thee hottest players i have ever seen

Ryan Klesko, Jake Peavy, Brian Giles and MARK SWEENEY<3333

2. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

MARLINS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

GO MARINERS!! Yeah!! Even though they sort of suck... Not all the time, though.. Oh well! ICHIRO!

4. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

Not a fan of Major League baseball, but I used to play softball. I quit this year, too busy with schooling and work, but it was a very fun pastime! :) I enjoyed it. I played second base :)

5. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

GO CUBBIES!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

ASTROS ROCK AND WILL WIN THE WILD CARD RACE!!

7. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

Not a fan of watching it either, they make way too much money to be having fun.

First-baseman and shortstop. Nothing says fun like getting whacked with a ball. Plus power hitting was always fun too--=D I feel bad for a lot of pitchers, they're first in line to get hit always. I feel bad for coaches.

Does ahh--video game baseball count too?

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I love the Chicago White Sox...I was hooked on them back in the early to mid 90's. I watched every game that was on tv and even went to Cleveland to see them in 3 games. It was great. :D

9. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

I grew up a Cincinnati Reds fan b/c my dad is a fan, but about ten years ago I became an Atlanta Braves fan and still am. I've seen them play against the Reds, but I would love to go to a game at Turner Field someday.

Although he's not in Atlanta anymore, I love Ryan Klesko. He was my favorite player. I almost cried the day he was traded to San Diego.

10. Hungry4TheWolfe

Hungry4TheWolfe Police Officer

Gotta love my Braves.... I love Marcus Giles!! :D

11. awesomeredhead

I'm from GA so my dad is definately an Atlanta Braves fan. You guys have gotta get down here to Turner Field one day. It's an awesome field. Not a bad seat in the house. I go watch the Cubs play the Braves when they're in town. Imagine going to a Cubs/Braves game when you're a Cubs fan and your dad is a Braves fan.

Edited to add:

And Marcus Giles is a cutie! ;) I have a thing for Todd Walker (Cubs). He's a cutie!

The last game I went to, Smoltz was pitching for the Braves. I was hoping Maddux would pitch for the Cubs. I thought that'd be interesting. :D

12. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

^That's what happened to me when I went with my family to a Braves-Reds game in Cincinnati. The Braves were leading for most of the game, but the Reds ended up winning. That was not a fun ride home. :lol:

I've seen Turner Field from I-75 at night on my way to Florida, but that was on a school trip. If it had been a family trip, I would have begged my parents to stop for a game if they were in town.

13. awesomeredhead

Last game I went to at Turner Field was a Cubs/Braves game. The Braves swept the Cubs in 4 games. Imagine leaving the park a Cubs fan. :lol: The Cubs were leading for most of the last game but the Braves came back to win.

The field is pretty awesome. When you go, I'd suggest sitting on the Lexus Level. It's awesome and the seats are great. The Lexus Level is really nice. I hope you're able to get down here soon. You'll love the field.

Like I said before, my dad is a Braves fan so we always went to see them in Atlanta. I've always wanted to go to Wrigley Field but have never gotten the chance. Now that I'm old enough to go do stuff like that on my own, I'm going to try to get up there as soon as I can. I've heard the field is gorgeous.

14. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

Ryan Klesko, and MARK SWEENEY<3333

*Drools and thinks of naughty things.*

15. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

get your hands off my men sean! LOL

HEHEHEHEHEHEz...here in my hands is a magazine clipping of RYan getting a MASSAGE...and he has his shirt off...OH BABY!

you guys can look for it at www.signonsandiego.com and go to the PADRES ROAD TRIP gallery.HEHEHEHEHz

but my number 1 man is still MARK SWEENEY <3333

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.