BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Braves beat the Rockies 12-3 tonight and in the process won their 14th straight division title. :D Hopefully they can get further in the playoffs this year than they have in recent years.

The Red Sox - Yankees are coming down to the wire. This ought to be good.

I've never pulled for the Padres as much as I have lately. Hang in there guys.

ONE MORE WIN!!!! i kinda hope they win tonite y`know...hahaha so when i meet them friday and saturday..they wont be all tense or anything.

i kinda hope they lose too cuz...i want there to be like...OMG OMG OMG COME ONNNN PADRES!!!!

god im so excited for friday and saturday! especially saturday!

Yanks won tonight 2-1 and right now Boston's losing 7-2 in the bottom of the ninth. Toronto better not blow it! 2 more outs and the Yankees are in first place by a game!!!! :D

The Braves beat the Rockies 12-3 tonight and in the process won their 14th straight division title. :D Hopefully they can get further in the playoffs this year than they have in recent years.
woo hoo hoo!! I was and still am very happy about it hehe :D

Hooray for the Padres. I'm so happy they clinched the NL West championship last night. Way to stymie those Giants.

Those Red Sox are giving me an ulcer! :mad:

Me too! :eek:

Wow!! Being a Yankee fan I feel great! :lol: Hopefully after tonight the Yanks will be up by 2 games. We have a good shot to win, Aaron Small's pitching tonight. Now I just gotta pray that Boston loses again. And both the Yankees and the Indians win. Then I'll be extremely happy!! :D

HECK YES THE PADRES CLINCHED LAST NITE!!!! it was CRAZY!!!!

OMG OMG OMG YAYYYY PADRES!!!! 9-1 WHOO HOO! i love how they changed the Western Metal Company to cover METAL COMPANY and put DIVISION CHAMPIONS! HOORAYYY!!!!!

last nite...the pads got CRAZY in the locker room and outside the dugout!!! man i wish i was there!

i`ll be there TOMORROW and SATURDAY! saturday..OMG OMG OMG i`ll actually BE ON THE FIELD during batting practice!!!! SQUEEEEEEEE

BIG BIG BIG series starting tonight. Wish I got the game on TV but I don't. :( Any way just gotta say: YANKEES ARE GONNA KICK THE RED SOX ASS!!!!!!!!! :p With that said, one more thing: GO YANKEES!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back