Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

I don't buy that he signs a bunch and then leaves them for someone in New York to send. He (or whoever signs them) actually wrote my name along with his on the autograph, and they are in the same handwriting. Handwriting on the envelope was different, though.

Er...I don't really see how that shows that you don't think someone else sent them...:confused: If he signs them (and yes, I also assumed that he signed the fan's name as well) in a group and then left them with someone he knew would get them in envelopes and off to the right person, I think it's highly likely. (Hell, he could have signed it and then passed it to a person next to him, who stuffed it into an envelope and labeled it. He probably sends out a lot of autographs, so I don't see why that couldn't be the case.)

And I still think it's ridiculous to think that someone else signed them. Seriously, why did that rumor even start? I think it was because he wasn't in town when someone's autograph was postmarked. *shrug* That theory doesn't hold water if you consider that someone else could have mailed them.

Anyway, until someone with proof says otherwise, I am going to assume that he signs the autographs himself, regardless of who or when or how they get mailed to the fans. Carmine is a man who is obviously very gracious about his fans, and I don't think a man who personally responds to e-mails from his fans would send out fake autographs to them.

Faylinn said:
Carmine is a man who is obviously very gracious about his fans, and I don't think a man who personally responds to e-mails from his fans would send out fake autographs to them.

Amen to that. I think we should stop worrying about it.

I completely agree. Besides, it probably takes the same amount of work to sign a few autographs as it does to reply to e-mails so I can't see why he would do one and not the other. Besides, this topic was brought up before so...

So, has anyone here been lucky enough to receive an e-mail from the Italian stallion recently? I'm guessing I'll have to wait a bit since he's filming the show now but I'd wait forever to get a response from the email I sent him :lol:. I always have wondered about the other stuff that girls have told him via email :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:
I always have wondered about the other stuff that girls have told him via email :devil:.
I always love seeing what other girls write to him. Yes, I'm nosey as hell, but they're fun to read. It would be great if he did something Kevin Smith occassionally does on his site. He actually posts emails that either make his day and he thinks are the most fantastic thing he's seen all day. On the flip side, he also posts emails that piss him off or where he wants to publicly ridicule the sender for being an idiot. :lol: It's good stuff. However, I'm sure if Carmine ever posted some flirty email, saying it made his day, the fangirls would get all competitive with each other to see who could out-do that one and he'd open up a can of worms that shouldn't be opened.

I received my autographed picture of Carmine on August 4th and I have no doubt that it was actually signed by Carmine. Of course the writing on the pic and the envelope wouldn't match. Do you think he actually addresses the envelopes and mails them himself? He couldn't possibly have time to do it all.

I can't believe anyone would think Carmine didn't sign them himself. It's a known fact that he reads and responds to his own email so why on earth would he let someone else sign his name?? He cares too much about his fans to do that. Do you know of any other actor who treats their fans like Carmine does?

Whew...rant over. :D

It has already been started again. This time I decided to let my thoughts on the matter be known.

Just out of curiosity, did you have an opinion on this feenx? Have you gotten an autographed picture from him?

Okay, about the handwriting thing? Right, the addresses written on the envelopes are a mix of capital letters and small letters. And the current consensus is that Carmine writes both the autographs and the addresses. Therefore ...

According to handwriting analysis: "If a person uses both capital and small letters indiscriminately, they have no idea what is important in life and what is not important in life. They have no sense of priorities. They have no idea why they cannot function in society. They don't think they are being unreasonable, even though their financial and personal life is likely to be in chaos, and they may be getting into trouble with authorities."

Yeah. It's a characteristic that totally stands out from my previous handwriting analysis of the autograph writing, no? Interesting, that.

By the way, there's another 'celebrity' who has this trait in their handwriting too.

It's George Bush. The current President of the United States.

Heh. I'll let you guys ponder on that. :lol:

I haven't even e-mailed the guy.
But my opinion is that he signs all the pictures, but isn’t the one who mails them and the one who writes the messages on the picture. You guys said there mailed from Staten Island so my guess his family helps him out. As much as I would love for him to be the one who personally mails them, he is to busy with the show. If he ever needs help he can give me a call ;)
wow that is the most i have ever written, and it doesn't make sense to me :lol:

Is it enough that you guys receive AUTOGRAPHED pictures from the guy? I mean, I understand the need to speculate but even doubting he ever signs them? Picture this, Carmine sitting down on his desk with a pile of pictures and a Sharpie signing 50 pictures for "Michelle" and another 50 for "Christine" -- come on, we (either your received one already or have yet to ask for it) can see that it's personalized. I know some names can be common and some names are unique but I'm sure he signs them one by one -- one signed picture to a certain "Michelle" out there who wrote him.

Kimmychu said:

According to handwriting analysis: "If a person uses both capital and small letters indiscriminately, they have no idea what is important in life and what is not important in life. They have no sense of priorities. They have no idea why they cannot function in society. They don't think they are being unreasonable, even though their financial and personal life is likely to be in chaos, and they may be getting into trouble with authorities."

Yeah. It's a characteristic that totally stands out from my previous handwriting analysis of the autograph writing, no? Interesting, that.

By the way, there's another 'celebrity' who has this trait in their handwriting too.

It's George Bush. The current President of the United States.

Heh. I'll let you guys ponder on that. :lol:

Oh god. :lol: That kind of made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Carmine is a freaking genius compared to Bush, and I'm not really even sure how smart Carmine really is. :lol: That's saying a lot right there.

I've discussed this whole autograph thing with another forum member and we've both come up with the same idea on it. I really think that it IS Carmine signing these things. I also think that he's writing out the envelopes too. Think about this, we email him our addresses, right? Why would someone else be writing them out for him, when he can just sit at his computer with a stack of envelopes and when he gets an email and someone gives him their address, he can just jot it down quick and put the envelope somewhere in a pile with everyone else's addresses. What kind of sense would it make to just write them on a piece of paper and make someone else do the dirty work, when it would take just as much time for him to do it himself?

I think he takes them all 'home' and I believe that his mom/sister/some family member or someone who works for him, has all the pictures. He signs them, sticks them in the envelope and leaves them to be sent out. Only two batches of autographs have been sent out, both times he was in NY. It all adds up for me. This is Carmine we're talking about here, not George Clooney, Brad Pitt, etc. I don't think he has that many fans where it's an overwhelming thing for him to accomplish...yet. :D

^I can see him actually spending time to do that -- complete with music playing in the background.

I mean is that too hard to believe?

Okay, for the record, all my handwriting analysis comments are certainly not 100% accurate or certain, by any means. :p I'm not trying to discredit him or anything like that at all. I'm simply bringing the handwriting thing up as an intriguing topic of discussion. It's a credible, new science that's now used in court, character examination and such. And it is real handwriting we're receiving from the man himself here. How could anyone resist studying it? ;)

Ironically enough, I didn't even think much about the handwriting on the envelope and the autograph being very different ... until my mom pointed it out. :lol: Now, she doesn't even know who he is, and she took one glance at both things and instantly said the handwritings really appeared like they were written by two different people. *shrugs*

So! Based on what's been discussed so far ... if he wrote both the autographs and the addresses, I can sure tell you, he has one interesting personality. :lol:

Back