Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

*brain explodes* Wha? DNA testing?! Poor guy. He must think we're all crazy. :lol: ;)

By the way, it's already August 24th where I am.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARMINE! :D

Kimmychu said:
*brain explodes* Wha? DNA testing?! Poor guy. He must think we're all crazy. :lol: ;)

By the way, it's already August 24th where I am.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARMINE! :D

Same here, and seconded!

feenx said:
well then, let's get started w/ the Carmine spanking :devil:
Hell yeah, baby. It's paaaarty time! Woo hoo! Happy birthday, Carmine! ... Hey, it's only 9pm here in LA. Does this mean we get to spank him for the next 3 hours? :devil: ... Or does it mean we can't touch him for another 3 hours? :confused:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Hey, it's only 9pm here in LA. Does this mean we get to spank him for the next 3 hours? :devil: ... Or does it mean we can't touch him for another 3 hours? :confused:
i live in LA also, and who cares i have my paddle ready :devil: :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Dude, don't laugh. I'm sure if anyone at this site had access to that kind of technology, it'd have been done already. :lol:

No joke, I have access to DNA testing. But the problem is the cost of that testing. Lol!

But hell, if I could and if I'm crazy enough... I will!

It's been the 24th for quite a few hours around here so I've already started the celebration! ;)

Happy birthday Carmine! :D

Happy birthday, Carmine! You know how on our birthdays we get you for 24 hours? Well, on your birthday, you get all of us for 24 hours. We're eager to please. Enjoy! :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Happy birthday, Carmine! You know how on our birthdays we get you for 24 hours? Well, on your birthday, you get all of us for 24 hours. We're eager to please. Enjoy! :devil:

Dang, so does that mean each gal gets ... what, 5 seconds? :p :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Happy birthday, Carmine! You know how on our birthdays we get you for 24 hours? Well, on your birthday, you get all of us for 24 hours. We're eager to please. Enjoy!
:devil:
Let's just hope Gary and Zuiker don't fire him for failing to perform at work. :devil:

Bad PrettyEyes, bad PrettyEyes! OK, CDG must come and punish me for that really bad pun. :D

hehheee it's the 24th... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMINE ...I know it's late but I've just managed to open my PC --obviously it chose today to break down-- :mad:

Kimmychu said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:

Dang, so does that mean each gal gets ... what, 5 seconds? :p :devil:
*shrugs* If that. The thought of a fifty-way just may be too much for any guy. :lol: But it is his birthday and since we get to do whatever we want with him on our birthdays, I figure it's only fair to reciprocate.

Back