Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

ericisacutie said:
well when I sent mine to hom a couple days ago I got nothing back saying that the address didn't exist, so I'm hoping he'll read it, he use to respond, I hope he does for me too

It's an error email from your mail server saying the address doesn't exist, right? Then I'm sad to burst the bubble but, that most likely means he didn't receive it. :( It's been down for some time now, ever since he took down his website for renovation.

i guess ericisacutie wanted to say that she didn't get an error mail.... she got nothing back, that says the adress doesn't exist...
so i would say he might receive mails from fans again...?

I wrote him back in January when his address went online again.
Didn't get an answer yet and I don't think I'll receive any in the next time

I haven't gotten a reply back to my email either, but I'm not sad... :lol: I kind of fogot about it *is embarrased* :D Until just now, so yeah....heh. :rolleyes:

Bullet_Girl said:
I haven't gotten a reply back to my email either, but I'm not sad... :lol: I kind of fogot about it *is embarrased* :D Until just now, so yeah....heh. :rolleyes:

I forgot it, too :rolleyes:
I don't give up my hope that I'll receive an answer from him sometime. Perhaps I will, perhaps I won't.

I completely forgot that I sent him an email extending birthday wishes last August. Dude, I never forget anything. :headdesk:

I just e-mailed him a few days ago, and today I got an e-mail that was titled "MAILER DAEMON". great. :(. I wonder when his address will go online again..

It sounds like that address might be out of commission. I don't think he's e-mailed anyone in like a year, has he?

I just went and looked in my inbox, because I am a huge dork and I save everything, the last email I got was June 22. That would be 2006, of course. I think it was right after the SI Film Festival.

Yeah, that's about the same period I got mine (July 11th) because you know, I do save everything too (or at least everything that matters... ;))

Yep, if anyone gets a mailer daemon email, it means the email is outta commission. :( Which would be odd, if his website is still up. Ah well, perhaps he decided to cancel that particular email address because it was getting too swamped with emails. :lol: Email adds have been known to crash big time after receiving too much mail.

His website also hasn't been updated since the promos for "Run Silent, Run Deep" back in April 2006. There was that short time when even the site was down; I wonder if he's just given up on it or will use it to focus on his music once the band gets going?

Hey guys, I'm dusting up this thread because I just got a reply from Carmine to an email I sent him a couple months ago! Color me excited. :D

I won't go into details but one of the things I'd told him was that I wasn't really fond of season 3 Danny and he said that in season 4 the old Danny should be back, which is great news if you ask me.

Man, it amazes me that the guy still takes time to reply to his fans' messages... you rock, dude! ;)

Orison said:
Hey guys, I'm dusting up this thread because I just got a reply from Carmine to an email I sent him a couple months ago! Color me excited. :D

I won't go into details but one of the things I'd told him was that I wasn't really fond of season 3 Danny and he said that in season 4 the old Danny should be back, which is great news if you ask me.

Man, it amazes me that the guy still takes time to reply to his fans' messages... you rock, dude! ;)

Season 4 old Danny with some baggage --- Lindsay. :rolleyes:

Back