Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

The best thing fans can do is go to cbs.com and then to CSI NY and scroll down to feedback and tell them how you feel. I am sure they check the boards but reading them is time consuming so it is best to tell them directly how you feel.

Well, to be honest, we've had much better success emailing him directly. People on the board have been emailing him for a couple of years now, and while it sometimes takes him a while to respond, he used to quite regularly. Now I guess he's moved beyond responding to the rampant fangirl squee to more serious emails, (as Orison's email indicated).

I hope that CBS does actually take the feedback seriously, but my hope is minimal after having visited the forums on their site...

^One would hope, but there's a limited amount of creedence a network or a show can give fan feedback. Ultimately, it's the ratings that talk, though it never hurts to drop a line and make your opinion known, especially if the letter is well-written and reasonable.

Springmoon said:
Well, to be honest, we've had much better success emailing him directly.
I *think* Fan123 was referring to the shuddering and gagging Orison and I were doing over D/L. Complaining to Carmine about that doesn't do us any good. He didn't make the decision to castrate Danny last season, so that some boring little droll could carry his nuts around in her purse.

It's been awhile since CBS last heard from me (Emmy submission time, to be exact), so they may need to be reminded of what makes/made Danny a brilliant character and how the current path doesn't play to Carmine's strengths. I'll give it a couple episodes before I start whining though. If good old angsty Danny is back and is simply getting laid on his own time, fantastic. But if the character is once again used predominantly as a crutch for a weaker character, they'll be hearing from me.

No--just let CBS know about your reaction... :lol:

Let's hope it's better this season, and there's no reason for anyone to write CBS at all. I guess we'll see if the old Danny is back tonight...

Aha, now I understand! Sorry about that, Fan123. This is one more thing I will blame on Bailey.

Umm, yes, time to send another round of mass emails to CBS letting them know that certain things really, really suck? Or, could we find some way to mimic what the Jericho fans did? :lol:

Springmoon said:
Umm, yes, time to send another round of mass emails to CBS letting them know that certain things really, really suck? Or, could we find some way to mimic what the Jericho fans did? :lol:
Good question. Top and I were just discussing this very issue yesterday. We can't start complaining right out of the gate or we'll appear unreasonable. We need to watch a couple episodes and see if our grievances are still present this season. If angsty, dramatic Danny is back, it's all good. But if season 4 promises to be an extension of season 3, then we've got some work to do. An email campaign is the first thought, but if anyone has any clever Jericho inspired ideas, let's hear them.

Hey Guys! :D

Thanks 4 the welcomes. :D :D

Well I'm having the worst luck, I sent an e-mail, but stupidly forgot my e-mail adress ( only because i go under at least a 1000 alias names) anyway, i'm really bumed cuz now i will never know if he got it or not. I'm really gonna kick my self in the butt 4 this. :confused: :confused: :( :(

Plus, I'm sick, got the worst cold, plus i got into an accident and i got a fractured wrist & bruises.So yeah I'm really lovin this month. I just can't believe that I'm alive after everything I've been through this week. Can't imagine what a BAD day woulkd look like LOL.

Anyway, I hope you guys are having better luck.

==========================
"No evidence is Evidence"
==========================

CSINYMIA000 said:
Well I'm having the worst luck, I sent an e-mail, but stupidly forgot my e-mail adress ( only because i go under at least a 1000 alias names) anyway, i'm really bumed cuz now i will never know if he got it or not. I'm really gonna kick my self in the butt 4 this. :confused: :confused: :( :(
No need to beat yourself up over this. It appears Carmine has checked his email recently, so if you sent him an email, then I'm sure he got it. That's the important thing. Him getting your support. If you're worried about missing a potential response from him because you can't remember which email account you used, rest easy knowing that in the worst case - if he did respond and you missed it - you're not missing anything monumental. As far as I know, he's never offered to father any babies (or even practice ;)) via email.

Sorry to hear about your accident and cold. Tune in to the new season starting tonight for a little pick-me-up. :D

Well i guess i just wanted to know what he said.........cuz i wrote a lot ( kinda like soul to soul stuff). I guess i missed my chance.Oh well.

By the way............
What do you mean by........

"As far as I know, he's never offered to father any babies (or even practice ) via email.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Fill me in, what did the Jericho fans do?

My comments are sporadic, but I'm always down for a good old fashioned rant via email. Just say the word and I'm there.

Congrats Catey on the pic. You MUST frame it. :D

Back