Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

MrsG said:
The thought of a fifty-way just may be too much for any guy.
That rumble you just felt were all the male members of the NY cast and crew passing out from the visual of Carmine's 50-way! :devil: Carmine really won't be able to explain those bruises and bite marks tomorrow, will he? :p

PrettyEyes said:
That rumble you just felt were all the male members of the NY cast and crew passing out from the visual of Carmine's 50-way! :devil: Carmine really won't be able to explain those bruises and bite marks tomorrow, will he? :p
:lol: i wonder what he would say :lol:

NO! I didn't! :(

Oh well, the heavyset frame I have it in can't be removed.......if it helps for the visualisation, it was of a S1 promo of what looks like him kneeling in front of the brooklyn bridge :p

lookaboomerang said:
Jeezum crow! Someone resurrected this one from the dead. :lol: I got all excited thinking someone heard from him.

I thought the exact same thing! :lol:

I wrote him in december. It was my first mail I wrote to him and at first it was hard to find the right words.
Didn't get an answer until now... :(

CarmineFan said:
I wrote him in december. It was my first mail I wrote to him and at first it was hard to find the right words.
Didn't get an answer until now... :(
^ You got an answer? If so, then why the :( ? And December really wasn't very long ago. It's only January. If you heard from him recently, please share. But the :( makes me sad. The man is under no obligation to respond to fan emails. It's just a bonus that sometimes he does. It's truly nothing fans should expect and any expectation of a response is unfair to him.

Back