Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

^The lack of advertising for CSI: NY is so frustrating, especially compared to the other two shows!

Top41 said:
^The lack of advertising for CSI: NY is so frustrating, especially compared to the other two shows!

My guess, they think it's not needed. :mad: They do close to nada for this show, yet the show does pretty good. I posted a note about prime-time ratings, on my LJ yesterday.

Fan123 said:
Carmine Emaling again and the old Danny back what a great way to start Season 4.
That's a perfect way to start the new season. All this talk of the old Danny returning is really getting our hopes up.

Once again CBS puts all its advertising money into the other CSI's. I guess CSI NY is lucky to have the loyal fans that are here on the forum.
It really is a pisser the way CSI:NY perpetually plays third string to the other shows in the franchise. CSI:NY may not be foremost on the minds of CBS execs, but we do what we can as fans to let everyone associated with the show know we appreciate their hard work.

Hey Guys!

I'm new. My name is Katie.
I'm looking forward to talking to you guys (About the cutest guy on CSI:NY ;))

If it wast 4 the hot guys on the show -it would loose a lot of its audience.LOL ;)

===============
"That's HOT"
================

^ Welcome to the board, CSINYMIA000! The hot guys are definitely a plus for the show. But it takes more than that. Adam Rodriguez is hot too, but I stopped watching Miami a year ago because there are only so many gun shots spraying over water I can watch before getting bored. Our NY guys are hot and interesting enough to keep us hooked.

Welcome, CSINYMIA000! :cool: I think NY is all the better because of the actors on it. The show itself is decent, but what distinguishes each of the shows is the characters, and NY has great ones (save for one). And--I might be biased ;) --but the hottest guys. :devil: :D

Yeah! Our show already does well without any promotion! That's great to know. :D

So. Anyone emailed him lately and gotten a reply?

^ I wouldn't know this for sure as I have no way of stepping inside that pretty little head of his, but I think sometimes the emails he choses to respond to are selected for a reason. In the case of Orison's, an email that allows him to respond by saying that the old Danny returns in season 4 is attractive because it enables him to get information out there that fans may want to know (if he draws the assumption that the content of his response will be shared). However, not all emails carry that incentive to respond. So if you've got stuff sitting in his inbox and he doesn't get back to you, try not to take it personally. It may be that getting certain information out there serves a greater purpose than other information - for example, season 4 character development taking precedence over something like when/where he got Mookie.

Just my opinion based on observing his patterns for a while now. This is not to be taken as solid fact.

I was thinking that it may be because his assistant, and not Carmine himself, is responding to the email. So, they only pick the emails that they can answer (or are allowed to disclose information to). Either way, don't take it personally. He's a busy man who, I'm sure, gets lots of emails a day. It's nothing against any one individual. It's just a matter of time. :(

Hope that helps.

Cat

^We actually confirmed that it was him answering the e-mails, which is pretty cool. :cool: But yeah, no one should take it personally if they don't get a response.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ I think sometimes the emails he choses to respond to are selected for a reason. In the case of Orison's, an email that allows him to respond by saying that the old Danny returns in season 4 is attractive because it enables him to get information out there that fans may want to know (if he draws the assumption that the content of his response will be shared).

See, the guy knows his fans. Was I supposed to keep the good news to myself? :lol: That's basically the only thing I'm hoping for in season 4 so of course I want to believe every word he said and share it with my fellow fangirls! :D

Now let's just hope Danny's really gonna get a life outside his "perfect heart" with Lindsay (sorry I keep quoting this line, I can't get it out of my head... *shudders*).

Well, I emailed him awhile ago(like 4 months ago), and today, I got an autographed picture of Carmine. The post mark is from Staten Island, and it is a personalized pic, so it was worth the wait!

Orison said:
See, the guy knows his fans. Was I supposed to keep the good news to myself? :lol: That's basically the only thing I'm hoping for in season 4 so of course I want to believe every word he said and share it with my fellow fangirls! :D
Thanks for sharing the good news. Old Danny is all any of the long time fans want to see. And don't worry, he knows fans share his responses.

Now let's just hope Danny's really gonna get a life outside his "perfect heart" with Lindsay (sorry I keep quoting this line, I can't get it out of my head... *shudders*).
*shudders along with you*
F-ing gag.

Congrats on the autographed pic, Catey1234! Care to scan it and share with us? He's got a few different ones out there.

Awww, it's sweet that he's still sending out the autographed pics! Glad you got one, catey. :)

Back