Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ LAMO! What's wrong with bringing in the robo-spanker? I'm more than happy to give that puppy a try, if that's what he likes. :lol: :devil:

You know, that thing didn't look like it spanked that hard. Wonder if I can get someone to rig one up for me... then send it off as a present to a certain someone.

You know, if you would happen to want it to spank harder you could always get "Tim the Toolman Taylor" to give it "more power". :p

I hope everybody knows who I'm talking about. :)

:lol: It's on sale?! :lol: I came across it on accident one day when I was looking for screencaps of the RoboSpanker for an avatar or banner or something (needless to say, I never actually made whatever I was thinking of--I got sidetracked by the fact that the RoboSpanker actually exists! :lol:)

And yes 1CSIMfan, Tim could give it more power. ;) :lol: (Too bad I can't write that grunt thing he used to do without looking like a total dork :lol:)

:eek: Can you imagine shipping it back and forth to each other when it comes time to share? :lol:

So, do we know for sure if Carmine's e-mail is still not working? Some people mentioned sending something but didn't say if they got a message about it not going through. :confused:

I still haven't come up with a decent e-mail to send to him. I've been thinking about writing to him for a while now but have never found anything intelligent to say. :lol: For anyone who's encouraged me to do it before, don't throw eggs at me now! :lol:

afrikana said:
around here all the priests are like balding and above 80. :( we need hot priests too!! :D what did he say after you said you'd do him anyways?
it was during confession he asked if that was it i was going to tell him something else, but he looked scared.he problably thougth i was going to rape him.

I can't believe there is actually a robospanker site. :eek: That is just too funny. I also had to turn my parental control off on my internet security (yes, I'm the parent) just so I could view it.

ooh, he answers his own emails? Personally like instead of having a premade thing? cool! I'm so emailing him.

Back