Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

If he's back to work, the chanches to get email are few...well, I' m gonna write him my address the same, my mail will sleep in his box until he will check it again :)

that B-Day banner is fantastic :D

chaostheory08 said:
I did! I did!

And he replied that I should send my address next week for the pic! :D

Hehe, same thing happened to me! *grins*

I'll wait for next week like he said and then cross my fingers that I'll get that pic... :)

I love that he keeps in touch with his fans and I plan to email him again if something interesting happens on the show.

wot his carmine's email address please? i'd really appreciate it if sumbody cud give it 2 me!

thanx

michaela
xxx

Tauruses and Virgos are excellent astrological matches - I'll have to let him know. :devil:
Hah. That'd be me too. I'm a Taurus, through and through. All those little astrological profiles you read about Tauruses are written about me. :lol:

I just sent an email to Carmine and I'll let everybody know when he replies. Why do I always get goosebumps when I email him.??? :rolleyes: :p

I just sent an email to Carmine and I'll let everybody know when he replies. Why do I always get goosebumps when I email him.???

It's because you have the hots for him. But we forgive you.

The Taurus character: They see everything in terms of money or value and cling like leeches to anyone rich or famous. Once they have wealth or status they'll bully their inferiors and wield control with a rod of iron. They hate change and are suspicious of everyone. Fortunately for the rest of us Taureans are generally stupid so they don't usually get very far in life. This may account for their famed resentment of everyone. They are usually very, very fat. They make hopeless diplomats but excellent socialites, bankers or thieves.

well...this makes you tauruses (?) look bad... :lol: i'm a LEO :D

*eta* no wonder! this is from a "negative" webpage... :p hahaha this one is better: Taureans tend to be slow, methodical, practical and reserved. They are also stolid, tenacious and determined. Possessing tremendous willpower and self-discipline, they are inclined to stick to tried and traditional methods. Their greatest satisfaction derives from results produced directly by their own personal efforts rather than by others.

:lol: I consider this astrology stuff to be rather silly. It's pretty much impossible to lump millions upon millions of people under one generic zodiac! Different websites tell you different info too, so it's definitely not something I'd count on. :p

Having said that, I'm here to represent all the Aries people. :D

Aries and Virgo:

You will communicate well and understand one another. Aries will adore Virgo intelligence. Virgo will want to immediately seduce Aries. Attraction heats up quickly and a romantic relationship could follow. Virgo will support Aries through good times and bad.

Sexual and romantic compatibility will be volcanic. This is especially good combination for sex and love. Family matters and loyalty will keep these two together. Aries must not play any head games with Virgo or there will be a price to pay.

Virgo needs to keep Aries grounded and both will be happy. Relatives can be a problem for these two. The attraction between them will be strong enough to survive any emotional storms.

Yay, Aries! I'm all for volcanic sex with my Italian Stallion. :devil: ;)

Afrikana, negative site or not, most of those things written above are true about me. :lol: The things that are not, however, are that everything is about money and assets, I don't cling to the rich and famous and I'm not very, very fat...I prefer the term fluffy. Very, very fat to me would be overweight and obese, both of which, I am not. I DO hate change though.

And you guys are not alone in the butterflies and nervousness of sending off an email to the object of our affection. It's kind of an "Oh-my-god. I-can't-believe-I-just-did-that...I-wonder-what-he's-gonna-say?!" thing. :lol: I like opening my inbox though and seeing his name. That makes me even more nervous and excited. :D

Leo&Virgo

You will communicate well and understand one another. Leo will adore Virgo’s mind and Virgo will want to seduce Leo in front of everyone. Attraction heats up quickly and a romantic relationship could follow. Virgo will support Leo through good times and not so great times. Sexual and romantic compatibility will be volcanic. This is especially good combination for sex and love. Family matters and loyalty will keep these two together. Leo must not play any mind games with Virgo or there will be a serious price to pay. Virgo will need to exercise patience, and tolerance for Leo to be happy with the relationship. The attraction between them will have to be very strong because secrets and infidelity could damage these two. Leo will bring secrets to the relationship. Virgo will cool things when they feel deceived.

Back