Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

I don't know where you want this posted but there is 38 days until Carmine's birthday. :D

Oh yeah, and 65 days until the new season starts.

^^Hey feenx so do I. Glad I'm not alone in this.

jorja, can't wait til you get a reply back from Carmine about that picture.

Does anybody know if they've actually started filming yet?

1CSIMfan said:
Does anybody know if they've actually started filming yet?

They should be. Roles have been available for a couple weeks now so I'm sure they're back to business. :) Most TV shows already have.

lookaboomerang said:
I know for a fact that last Wednesday, Hill was filming in Central Park. So, they've definitely started back up again.

Thanks! :D

I knew they'd be back sometime this month. Just wanted to know for sure that they were filming. :) **maybe now we'll get more spoilers, info, etc** I did read somewhere that they would be filming in NY when they went back.

Guess the emails from Carmine will slow down. :(

Guess the emails from Carmine will slow down. :(

Surprisingly, he's pretty good about it when he's working also. It's nowhere near the volume he accomplishes during breaks and hiatuses, but he keeps up pretty well, which is cool. And it's like he's especially giddy to read his mail after a Danny-centric episode. :lol:

^^Thanks for the info lookaboomerang :D I'll keep that in mind the next time there's a Danny-centric episode or anything significant that isn't Danny-centric.

I'm still waiting for my autographed pic. I sure hope it comes soon. I'm going crazy here. :p He asked for my address a day or so before his site went down so I hope he received it.

Awww, man!!! He and I missed having the same birthday by one whole day! *sniff sniff* Too bad he couldn't have been born a day earlier. Well, okay there's a big years difference but date-wise.

I've got that ticker on my LJ's userinfo page too. I need it to remind me how much time I've got left to complete that page for his Birthday Scrapbook. :lol:

So, anybody emailed him lately?

Back