Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

:lol: It does sound smutty. Oh my...

Well, that's it ladies. There is no turning back as the e-mail is beginning to sail the high seas over to Carmine's e-mail. I will laugh so hard if he manages to write back :lol:.

you people are starting to rub of on me, i was once such a inocent girl now i want to grab danny and... w'll just leave it at that.

feenx said:
i tried, but something about microssof passport.
Instead of hitting the link, just go into your email account and type carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com in the "To" field. I don't use passport either.

feenx said:
you people are starting to rub of on me, i was once such a inocent girl now i want to grab danny and... w'll just leave it at that.

Wait, you want to rub part of Danny :devil:. :lol: Just kidding...lemme know when you e-mail him :).

Well, jorja, when he replies (and I have a feeling he will, because it's not everyday he gets a frightening picture of himself in that EVIL PURPLE HAT) ... you're going to make history. :lol: ;)

Okay. So. Who's gonna ask him whether he still KEEPS that hat or not? :p

Awww blast! I knew I forget to ask him that. Oh well, I think I caused enough pain. Poor guy...he'll probably hurt a little bit on the inside everyday :( :lol:. I wonder if anyone from the show knows about that hat :devil:.

I got a reply from him last night. He said the site is still being worked on so I should send my address for the picture next week but yay, he's replying again! :)

feenx said:

Hahahahah.... join the club! I mean, one look at the guy and innocence flies out the window lol! :devil:

Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me...
*just finished watching PoTC2, so a sailor picture is enough for me lol*

:lol:
_tighthug__by_darkmoon3636.gif
aww man i love you, jorja!! :lol: you are gonna KILL him with that e-mail!

Hmmmm after a very long reflexion, i've decided to email him the pic.....for his bday :D i'm sure he will LOOOOVE it :devil:

that's too bad we didn't have that pic on April fool day, somebody would send it to him and say "please tell me it was for april fool day" :lol:

May i just ask a stupid question. What picture are you all talking about cause i really wanna see it :lol:

Back