Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

^I was one of them who said that. Here's what I said:

But I would wait until after July 15th because his site is down for maintenance and he may not receive it. Also, filming for season 3 probably starts up the middle of the month and it may be a while before he gets around to answering them. But don't worry...he usually answers them.

It could be months before he answers them. They do work very long days so I doubt he will be checking his email. Who knows, he might not answer any more emails until the next hiatus.

^^Awww, go ahead an email him. I was backward about it at first but I finally did it. Actually, I have previously sent 2 emails and got 2 replies. The 2nd reply was only because I asked for an autographed picture and he emailed back asking for my address. I'm still waiting for that picture. I can't wait to get it.

my sister tried, but my computer is so confusing.
she was actually going to ask him for a picture for me since my b-day is coming soon.

Kimmychu said:
QUICK, somebody email him that EVIL PURPLE HAT PHOTO NOOOOOOOOW!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

I will do it sometime later tonight. Oh god, poor Carmine is gonna freak out when he sees that sailor photo is still circulating the net muwhahaha. :devil:

jorja_fan86 said:
I will do it sometime later tonight. Oh god, poor Carmine is gonna freak out when he sees that sailor photo is still circulating the net muwhahaha. :devil:

MWAHAHAHAHAH! I heartily await his reply to that! :lol: :devil:

And feen! Don't worry about it, he's always nice in his replies. Just email him! :) If your Hotmail email account isn't working, why not try opening up an email account at Yahoo instead? It's not bad either.

This is what I wrote...

Dear Carmine,

I wanted to share that I found this little photo on the net. What do you have to say about yourself? I'm guessing it was a cruel college prank yet in a twisted way I found it slightly amusing. I'm guessing you thought the photo dissapered forever but unfortunately that's not true. Well, avast ye matey and I shall watch you sail into season three. Arrrr...

Forever your first mate: Mina xoxo

PS: In the naaaaavvvvvyyyyy

:lol: Oh man....now I just have to see what he says.

Kimmychu said:
jorja_fan86 said:

MWAHAHAHAHAH! I heartily await his reply to that! :lol: :devil:

And feen! Don't worry about it, he's always nice in his replies. Just email him! :) If your Hotmail email account isn't working, why not try opening up an email account at Yahoo instead? It's not bad either.
i have a yahoo account already.

There's a possibility that hotmail is down. My msn isn't currently working so maybe they're currently upgrading. The response from him will so be worth the wait...

I was refering to jorja's email. Avast ye matey!

Man, that sounds so pervy. Like asking a guy to whip out his - Uhm, yeah.

Back