Anybody watch The Amazing Race?

Boy the finale came down to the plane flight and Rob and Kim would have won if Tyler and James hadn't got one. I have to say that of the three left I am happy they won.

i knew he looked familiar!! Thanks for the confirmation :). The whole season I was thinking "I have seen them before somewhere...not CSI NY, not CSI, probably not Miami..." But it was.:lol:

So which model was on Miami? I don't know their names.

I just started watching the amazing race last year so I don't know how into the all-stars I will be but I still will probably catch it. ;)

Bumping Up!!

Amazing race All-Stars starts on Sun Feb 18 At 8pm eastern time.

All-Stars are:

Kevin & Drew (S1)
Oswald & Danny (S2)
John Vito & Jill (S3)
Uchenna & Joyce (S7)
David & Mary (S10)
Charla & Mirna (S5)
Rob & Amber (S7)
Teri & Ian (S3)
Eric & Danielle (S9)
Joe & Bill (S1)
Dustin & Candice (S10)

I am rooting for Uchenna & Joyce, Charla & Mirna, and David & Mary.

I'm rooting for Kevin and Drew, Charla and Mirna, and Joe and Bill :D.

I am extremely excited for the race to start! I'm hoping there will be cameos by other racers who didn't want to race in all stars :).

There are 2 teams that the first name end's with an A (Uchenna & Joyce, Charla & Mirna) so hopefully we'll get to hear Phil's accent slip when he says their names :p

Since I'm not a big Rob and Amber fan, I wish that could
have gotten another team. But I look forward watching it
dispite of them.

Just resurrecting a thread; feel free to discuss The Amazing Race here, which is now starting its 23rd season. :)

THE AMAZING RACE is a multi-Emmy Award-winning reality series hosted by Emmy Award- nominated host Phil Keoghan, which pits 11 teams, each comprised of two members, against each other on a trek around the world for approximately 25 days. At every destination, each team must compete in a series of challenges, some mental and some physical, and only when the tasks are completed will they learn of their next location. Teams who are the farthest behind will gradually be eliminated as the contest progresses, with the first team to arrive at the final destination winning THE AMAZING RACE.

The 23rd season of THE AMAZING RACE premieres Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013 on the CBS Television Network

ON AIR: Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
ORIGINAL SERIES PREMIERE: Sept. 5, 2001
HOSTED BY: Phil Keoghan

PRODUCED BY: Jerry Bruckheimer Television and Earthview Inc. in association with ABC Studios and Amazing Race Productions

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Jerry Bruckheimer, Bertram van Munster, Jonathan Littman, Elise Doganieri and Mark Vertullo

CO-CREATORS: Bertram van Munster and Elise Doganieri

XXXXXXX

ON YOUR MARK. GET SET. GO! TEAMS EMBARK ON A JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD WHEN THEY TRAVEL TO THEIR FIRST DESTINATION, IQUIQUE, CHILE, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF "THE AMAZING RACE," SUNDAY, SEPT. 29

"We're Not In Oklahoma No More" – With the Double Express Pass on the line, teams depart for their first destination, Iquique, Chile, where one racer must face their fear of heights, on the season premiere of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Sept. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

Following are the 11 teams, listed in no particular order:

fb5c81ed3a220004b71069645f112867.png

Name: Hoskote Venkatesh
Hometown: Laguna Niguel, Calif.
Current occupation: ER Doctor

Name: Naina Venkatesh
Hometown: Laguna Niguel, Calif.
Current occupation: Fitness Instructor

Connection: Father/Daughter

10fb15c77258a991b0028080a64fb42d.png

Name: Jason Case
Hometown: Attleboro, Mass.
Current occupation: Owner of a Snowplow Company

Name: Amy Diaz
Hometown: Providence, R.I.
Current occupation: Social Media Manager

Connection: Dating

09dd8c2662b96ce14928333f055c5580.png

Name: Leo Temory
Hometown: Los Angeles
Current occupation: Entrepreneur/Restaurateur

Name: Jamal Zadran
Current occupation: CEO/Owner of Z.I.G. (Zadran Investment Group)

Connection: Cousins

8266e4bfeda1bd42d8f9794eb4ea0a13.png

Name: Tim Wiyninger
Hometown: Cordell, Okla.
Current occupation: Oilfield Plant Operator

Name: Daniel "Danny" Merkey
Hometown: Cordell, Okla.
Current occupation: Oil Field Operator

Connection: Best Friends

f19c9085129709ee14d013be869df69b.png

Name: Rowan Joseph
Hometown: Charlotte, N.C.
Current occupation: Actor, Producer, Director and Voiceover Artist

Name: Shane Partlow
Hometown: Charlotte, N.C.
Current occupation: Actor/ Producer

Connection: Theater Performers. They call themselves the "Queens of Bingo."

9eb9cd58b9ea5e04c890326b5c1f471f.png

Name: Brandon Squyres
Hometown: Chico, Calif.
Current occupation: Contractor

Name: Adam Switzer
Hometown: Chico, Calif.
Current occupation: Eco-friendly farmer

Connection: Childhood Friends

602e8f042f463dc47ebfdf6a94ed5a6d.png

Name: Allison "Ally" Mello
Current occupation: The NHL's LA Kings Ice Crew Girl

Name: Ashley Covert
Current occupation: The NHL's LA Kings Ice Crew Girl

Connection: LA Kings Ice Crew

7afbb1602613ec52b265d7a54ad27330.png

Name: Nicole Jasper
Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.
Current occupation: ER Physician

Name: Travis Jasper
Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.
Current occupation: ER Physician

Connection: Married ER Doctors

586e508f161f26ce94633729ac56c602.png

Name: Nicole "Nicky" Getz
Hometown: Splits time between Kansas City and Troy, Mich.
Current occupation: Baseball Wife/Training to be a Pilates Instructor

Married to Chris Getz, who played for the Chicago White Sox and Kansas City Royals (currently)

Name: Kim DeJesus
Hometown: Chicago
Current occupation: Baseball Wife

Married to David DeJesus who played for the Kansas City Royals, Oakland Athletics, Chicago Cubs and Tampa Bay Rays (currently)

Connection: Baseball Wives

59b2900aa03cb2182a51cdb520b535b6.png

Name: Timothy Sweeney
Hometown: Morristown, N.J.
Current occupation: Sports Marketing

Name: Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi
Hometown: Morristown, N.J.
Current occupation: Fitness Trainer/Gym Owner

Connection: Exes

9eb60bc8bf2b004e4db7d1cc0d5f1d8c.png

Name: Chester Pitts II
Hometown: Missouri City, Texas
Current occupation: Sports Analyst for "Texans Insider," Executive Consultant for ZT Wealth and Altus HMS.

Played for Houston Texans and Seattle Seahawks for more than 10 years in the NFL

Name: Ephraim Salaam
Hometown: Studio City, Calif.
Current occupation: Co-host of "Fox Sports Live."

Played for Denver Broncos, Jacksonville Jaguars, Detroit Lions, Houston Texans and Atlanta Falcons for 13 years in the NFL

Connection: Former NFL Teammates

CHEAT TWEET: Who will win #AmazingRace? The journey begins Sunday, Sept. 29 at 8/7c! http://bit.ly/1aR4ZLN

THE AMAZING RACE sends 11 teams on a trek around the world. Each Team is comprised of two people who have a pre-existing relationship with one another. At every destination, each Team competes in a series of challenges — some mental and some physical — and when the tasks have been completed, they learn their next destination. Teams who are farthest behind will gradually be eliminated as the contest progresses, with the first team to arrive at the final destination winning at least $1 million.

Jerry Bruckheimer, Bertram van Munster, Jonathan Littman, Elise Doganieri and Mark Vertullo are the executive producers for Jerry Bruckheimer Television and Earthview Inc. in association with ABC Studios and Amazing Race Productions. THE AMAZING RACE was created by Bertram van Munster and Elise Doganieri.

Photos are available on www.cbspressexpress.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/amazingrace
Twitter: www.twitter.com/amazingrace_cbs
CBS Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/CBSTweet

TEAMS RACE TO SANTIAGO, CHILE WHERE ONE TEAM'S COMMUNICATION BLUNDER AT A BUS STOP COULD PROVE COSTLY, ON "THE AMAZING RACE," SUNDAY, OCT. 6 AT A SPECIAL TIME

"Zip It, Bingo" – Racers strip down and muscle up for a bizarre salt bath in Santiago, Chile. Meanwhile, one team's communication blunder at a bus stop could prove costly, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Oct. 6 (8:30-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

CHEAT TWEET: Teams take a bizarre salt bath in Santiago, Chile! The #AmazingRace continues Sunday, Oct. 6 at 8/7c! http://bit.ly/1dSJLL6

IN LISBON, PORTUGAL, ONE TEAM TAKES A HUGE RISK IN HOPES OF A BIG REWARD, ON "THE AMAZING RACE," SUNDAY, OCT. 13

"King Arthur Style" – In Lisbon, Portugal, one team takes a huge risk in the hopes of a big reward, and racers get medieval in a knightly Road Block, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Oct. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

CHEAT TWEET: Do big risks = big rewards? One team is about to find out! The #AmazingRace continues Sunday, Oct. 13 at 8/7c!

TEAMS TRAVEL TO THE TOP OF THE WORLD WHERE RACERS PLUNGE INTO THE ARCTIC, ON "THE AMAZING RACE," SUNDAY, OCT. 20

"Beards in the Wind" – Teams travel to Svolvaer, Norway where Racers plunge into the Arctic. Also, Tim and Marie face a tough decision when confronted about the Express Pass, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Oct. 20 (8:30-9:30 PM, ET/CT, 8:00-9:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

CHEAT TWEET: Teams travel 2 the top of the world& take a bone-chilling plunge in2 the Arctic! #AmazingRace Oct.20 8:30/7:30c, 8:00pt

WITH A DOUBLE U-TURN ON THE LINE, TEAMS STRUGGLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE BEAT DURING A POLKA CHALLENGE, ON "THE AMAZING RACE," SUNDAY, OCT. 27

"Get Our Groove On" – Teams travel to Gdansk, Poland where racers struggle to keep up the beat during a polka challenge. Meanwhile, a double U-turn jeopardizes each team's chances in the Race, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Oct. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

CHEAT TWEET: Who can polka? Teams are about to find out! & Beware! Double U-Turn ahead! #AmazingRace Oct.27 8/7c http://bit.ly/17cxCBF

RACERS STRUGGLE TO STAY IN TUNE WITH THE VIENNA BOYS CHOIR AND AN INTENSE DISPUTE BREAKS OUT AT THE MAT, ON "THE AMAZING RACE," NOV. 3 AT A SPECIAL TIME

"Choir Boy at Heart" – One team is tempted by the Fast Forward but will their choice pay off? Meanwhile, Racers struggle to stay in tune with the world famous Vienna Boys Choir and an intense dispute breaks out at the mat, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov. 3 (8:30-9:30 PM, ET/CT, 8:00-9:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

CHEAT TWEET: Would U do the #FastForward? 1 team is about to find out if it is a good idea! #AmazingRace Nov.3 8:30pmET/CT, 8pmPT! http://bit.ly/16h6MFE

TEAMS TAKE A JOY RIDE IN ABU DHABI WHEN THEY RAPPEL NEARLY 200 FEET AND RACE CARS AT GUT-WRENCHING SPEEDS, ON "THE AMAZING RACE," SUNDAY, NOV. 10 AT A SPECIAL TIME

"Speed Dating Is the Worst" – Teams take a joy ride in Abu Dhabi when they rappel nearly 200 feet and race cars at gut-wrenching speeds, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov. 10 (8:30-9:30 PM, ET/CT, 8:00-9:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

CHEAT TWEET: 6 teams remain! Who will make it to the end? The #AmazingRace continues in Abu Dhabi! Nov.11 8:30pmET/CT, 8pmPT!

BEWARE, DOUBLE U-TURN AHEAD! TWO TEAMS COME FACE-TO-FACE WITH THE SECOND DOUBLE U-TURN OF THE SEASON, ON "THE AMAZING RACE," SUNDAY, NOV. 17

"One Hot Camel" – Teams escape the desert heat in the United Arab Emirates with a rip-roaring white water rafting ride, and two teams come face-to-face with the second double U-turn of the season, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

CHEAT TWEET: Another double #Uturn! Who will make it through and keep racing for the million? #AmazingRace Nov.17 at 8/7c http://bit.ly/HJGkLQ

Back