Anybody watch The Amazing Race?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by darx2mint4, Mar 11, 2006.

1. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I hope they come to pennsylvania again. (not the amish part) lol.
    I heard that in this season they are going to isreal.....but i'm not completely sure.

2. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I don't know of any rules for double posting(yet) so I hope its ok...

I loved last night's episode!!! I thought it was hilarious when the hippies got to the mat and shouted SANTA! at the greeter...when I first saw the greeter I thought (because of so many advertisments) that he was going to be a traveloctity gnome..hehe..but he wasn't..not too sad that Wanda and Desiree are gone..except I loved her comment that went something like "mom, i need to know, why do you speak in spanglish all the time.." :D

3. Missing

Missing Pathologist

You shouldn't double post within 2 hours but since you are at 2 days thats fine.

Last nights eppy was good. Right now I am rooting for the Hippies and the old ones (Fran and Berry).

4. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I'm rooting for the Hippies,the Nerds,the other two guys (I shall name the flirts) Or the Old couple
    I am glad that Wanda And Desiree got eliminated because last nights ep with them two really annoyed me

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

The edit time to amend your post has now been increased to 24 hours. :) Ideally, we try to discourage double posting within that time, but 2 days is fine. ;)

6. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Guess I should read the new announcements more often.

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

I watch THIS Amazing Race because of the hippies. Their my idols. "Look! It's Santa!"
    Anyhoo. I hope they win. Or the two guys that came in fist this time. They make me laugh as well, what with the beer bottles...

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

*smirks* theres something about the Hippies that remind me of my Brother in law and his brother (not that they are Hippies PERSAY but they do act like them)
    and I love the other two guys as well (since I cant remember thier names I shall just dub them "the Casanova's"

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

The Casanova's. Birlliant! I enjoy this one because I seem to generally enjoy all the teams. Usually there's one or two which I don't like, but this season it's all good :D
    And the hippies make my day. I love their random dances!

10. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I like everyone one pretty much except for Lake/Michelle. I didn't like Eric/Jeremy much at the beginning but I do now.

11. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I agree like usually theres a team that is rude and fake and pits everyone against eachother Or will say stuff about other team members behind thier backs but so far in this one there isnt any
    theres the Fighting team (Lake and Michelle) but other then that the teams all seem to get along and they all are willing to help eachother (which cant always be said)

12. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh man I can't wait till Wednesday! The teams are gonna be in Greece this time. I wonder what areas will they travel to.

13. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I was away in Italy for 10 days..and OF COURSE the week that I leave,that is the week that they go to the places I went to......I even found TAR in italian..but it was season 5..so it didn't really help.

Did anyone catch the Phil Dance?--here it is along side with the Trump Dance http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/clipgasm/001928.php
    (the phil dance is much better :D)

and just wondering..what happened to this thread? I was trying to find it for a long time but I couldn't until someone posted in it..

14. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I was kind of upset over who got voted off last time
    If theres anyone that I want voted off its Blake and Michelle

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm not happy they moved it to 7pm Wednesday. I have to tape it then because I refuse to miss Bones. I'm okay this week thanks to Fox's one week skip(boo, hiss) but next week I'll just tape it.