Anybody watch The Amazing Race?

Yeah it does make things interesting when they do that but I just don't have the patience to wait a week :lol:

It was starting to get dark outside when the first team arrived at the square. I wonder if the teams are going to get all bunched up because they have to wait for a place to open like they did at the beginning

Yeah that bunching up is such a killer but then if your liking a team that is in last place then that bunching is great.

The one thing that I don't like that much is the pre-set flights or buses (like one leaves at 10 and another at 10:30) I always like to see if they can find a better flight that what the other teams have. I like the free-for-all.

If they do a TBC they should do a two-hour premiere..cause I really want to see a "Scott Peterson"/Michelle philimination :D

I was watching the end of The Amazing Race yesterday and I saw the credits and as soon as it said

Executive Producer: Jerry Bruckheimer

I was laughing so hard I fell down, and then it said

Jonathan Littman, and then I was laughing really hard. I don't know why....I guess it's because Littman does CSI and bruckeimer...well..HIM TOO :lol:

*laughs* SC come on we all know anything JB touches turns to Gold (In the form of lots of Money) but No seriously I like the show because its not predicatible You dont know whats gonna happen,One team may start off as the Last team there and then go to the first team in the next leg

speed_cochrane said:
I was watching the end of The Amazing Race yesterday and I saw the credits and as soon as it said

Executive Producer: Jerry Bruckheimer

I was laughing so hard I fell down, and then it said

Jonathan Littman, and then I was laughing really hard. I don't know why....I guess it's because Littman does CSI and bruckeimer...well..HIM TOO :lol:

JL and JB team up for most of the shows that they produce.

as of now I like the Nerds ,the Hippies and the two guys that flirt with the two girls
I also like the mother daughter team but I can see how they Might annoy me in the future

yeah me too...nerds are cool..so are hippies. but "mommiree"(mother/daughter) made that fatal mistake by wasting so much time with the diving....

but how about from other seasons?

Mel23, thats what I was thinking too!
I think it would be fun to see Grissom/Greg, or Greg/Nick, Catherine/Sara, or Sara/Nick, Warrick/Catherine....DocRobbins/Sara :D

eta: I made an intro shot of a nick/sara team..its my first manip so sorry if its bad :D click here

I don't know about NY and Miami though..cause I only watch LV :)

:D CSI Amazing Race teams would be sweet..Mac/Stella would kick some ass and Danny/Flack would be hilarious. Heheh I love the Snickers team photo

I hope they come to Canada again this season.. maybe even be here the whole show and not just 20 minutes of one lol

Back