Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: lol this is getting me so excited! :D lol ok, I'm trying not to hyperventilate, but all the baby talk is getting me worked up :lol:

It's too bad we didn't start early and try to round up a baby pool. We could've used the money to get her baby something. Anyways, I think I've asked this before but what are the episodes that Anna is in on Without A Trace? Also, was there a new episode last week 'cause the front page says there was, but I don't see any "Grading" thread??

Anna guest-starred on WaT in the S3 finale, "End Game" and the S4 premiere, "Showdown".

As for new episodes, there was supposed to be one last week but it was postponed due to President Bush's speech to the nation so it's gonna air this Wednesday instead. :)

Orison said:
As for new episodes, there was supposed to be one last week but it was postponed due to President Bush's speech to the nation so it's gonna air this Wednesday instead. :)

Thanks for that... *phew* Bush finally did something for me. :eek: I'd have kicked myself if I missed the new episode.

My email is sweetlove.x@gmail.com and I was wondering if xxAnGeLheArtZ sent anybody the article yet? She hasn't replied yet and has been MIA for 2 days now! :( I assume she sent the article to someone already... so I was wondering can anyone send it? Thanks!

^kissmesweet, can we please the keep the article sharing discussion to PM as was asked above? Thank you.

I wanted to catch the Without a Trace eps--if I get home from work tomorrow I might do that! I like WoT, just never have time to see it with all the other TV I watch. :lol:

Hmmm.......WAT isn't airing in australia at the moment......so I'm basically stuck watching box sets lol and ones of NY.....not that I'm complaining about the NY part :p Because it's all Anna goodnes....oh crap I just remembered I only have S1 *bawls* lol

I have a question....did I miss the Without a Trace episodes Anna was in? Because I thought they were both being shown on January 17th..but now I can't find where I found that info..and I would really like to see these episodes...

^I'm pretty sure it was mentioned earlier in this thread. Jan. 17th is actually Wednesday, not tomorrow. :( I doubt I'll see them because I have to watch NY, and catch my roommate up on the goodness that is 24. :D

Thank you :) Because I checked TVguide.com last night and it said that Showdown (the second episode she appeared in) was being shown at 7pm on January 16th...but I know I set my DVR for the 17th to record it..so now I'm all confused :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back