Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
The magazine emailed me back today, regarding the article with Anna in it. This is what they wrote:

I have read some of the on-line comments about fans of Anna's wanting to read the piece. I ned to let you know that there are copyright issues involved if you were to reproduce our pages for distribution over the internet.

So, if we want to read it, we may have to find another way. They offered me information as to purchasing the issue, including postage, which runs about $10. Just to keep you all updated on the Anna article.

^Thanks for posting that catey. OK, so we should not post a link to a photobucket or imageshack page to keep this site out of trouble, but Angel can still send an e-mail to those of us who want to read it -if she is willing to do so- :)

Just a little side note (since they're clearly checking if we're posting the article or not :p):
I can understand that they want to sell as many issues as possible, but given the free publicity we've already provided by mentioning their magazine so many times :rolleyes:, they should have just let us post the article ;)

^That's probably the best way to go...thank you for keeping the site out of it! :)

I'll be curious to hear what she has to say--she really isn't interviewed often, which is a shame--so let me know if there are any interesting tidbits!

xxAnGeLheArtZ said:
catey1234 said:
Okay, I've gone and read the history of the magazine, and we have two more options. It says that it has nationwide distribution, but doesn't say whether by subscription or not, so yes, it may be in Barnes and Noble. The second option is the New York Public Library might have a copy. It apparently has all the back issues, so it may carry the current issue too. Does anyone live in NY and use the NY Public library? Darn, I'm obsessed with finding this magazine.

Helloooo everyone! I waited until I got the actual magazine in my hand before I posted anything. I've got the copy of Portland Monthly (with Anna Belknap's article) in my desk drawer right now. I'm pretty new to this forum posting/thread posting business and I don't know how do I distribute a copy of the article to everyone here...advice please?

I quickly skimmed the article (I haven't read the whole thing). It is a page long; on the opposite page is a picture of her; she talks about her husband, something about kissing scenes; she mentions gary and melina; i didn't see any mention of carmine or danny on it (again i have only skimmed the article). Hope this helps.

I could always just take a picture of the article and send it via email to everyone as a jpg if that's a possibility.

Hope this brightens up your day!

Hi guys,
The magazine emailed me back today, regarding the article with Anna in it. This is what they wrote:

I have read some of the on-line comments about fans of Anna's wanting to read the piece. I ned to let you know that there are copyright issues involved if you were to reproduce our pages for distribution over the internet.

^^I completely understand because I work at an academic institution where lots of such policies about copyrights are heavily enforced.

there are copyright issues involved if you were to reproduce our pages for distribution over the internet

^^ doesn't email include as "distribution over the internet"? meaning NO email either?

^That's probably the best way to go...thank you for keeping the site out of it!

I'll be curious to hear what she has to say--she really isn't interviewed often, which is a shame--so let me know if there are any interesting tidbits!

^^I agree, no uploading at all.

sorry...unless there is some other way to share without infringement.

whatever is decided I want to read it. So if we're emaiing it, I guess maybe we should PM you Angel , or... ???

I'm so excited. Anna isnt interviewed enough and this sounds like a pretty good interview - sounds like it covers a bunch of different topics.

Yay for finding it Angel !

doesn't email include as "distribution over the internet"? meaning NO email either?
No, I don't think so Angel. They just don't want you to post a link to the article here so that the whole world can read it :D. But if you would send us a PM or an e-mail with the article that's just fine. :)

^ I hope so, but it's really up to Angel :D since she's the only one who has the actual article. I've already PM-ed my e-mail address!

Completely different subject: How and perhaps even more important when do you guys think we'll find out anything about Anna's child? Will there be an official press release or something?

Why don't we keep discussion of obtaining the article to PM. :cool:

Usually celeb births are announced in the entertainment magazines. I would think when Anna gives birth places like People, Entertainment Weekly, US, etc. will pick it up, but I was surprised to see nothing on her pregnancy in any of those magazines (not even in TV Guide!). Usually when a celeb announces she's pregnant, that news will end up in there, too. So I'm not sure, though I would guess the birth itself would at least make news. Otherwise, maybe check that celeb baby blog that confirmed the news that Anna was pregnant in the first place?

^^ I think that People will show it. At the end of every year, their annual December issues has every single celebrity birth! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back