Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so mad right now. Yea, it's a good one, but I want a new eppy so bad. Next week... looks like I'll be starting the countdown again.

I'd consider myself to be lucky if I were you, because we aren't even getting NY repeats over here....the onyl one out of the Franchise we're getting in Aus atm is MIAMI, and they're repeats from S1 & 2 :( I'm sad now

I feel so bad for you over seas gals.... :( I liked 'Oedipus Hex' so its okay, but darn it, I want a new epi so bad.

Alrighty... ::twiddles fingers:: So, topics, topics, topics.... um, okay. So... if you could see Anna play any other role, what would you want her to play? (i.e.: a comedy role, a drama, suspense?) anything goes... :) Have fun gals!

ooohhh.....comedy!

I've seen most eps of medical investigation and NY with her in them, (well, considering I'm in AUS...:p)
And I think it's time for a comedy role lol

^^ Comedy role, definitely. :) I've heard that she's suppose to be quite clumsy and often makes jokes that crack up the rest of the cast. :)

I can only agree with all of you :D Her smile just brightens up the screen and she does look like she's a lot of fun to be around :)

catey1234 said:
Okay, I've gone and read the history of the magazine, and we have two more options. It says that it has nationwide distribution, but doesn't say whether by subscription or not, so yes, it may be in Barnes and Noble. The second option is the New York Public Library might have a copy. It apparently has all the back issues, so it may carry the current issue too. Does anyone live in NY and use the NY Public library? Darn, I'm obsessed with finding this magazine.

Helloooo everyone! I waited until I got the actual magazine in my hand before I posted anything. I've got the copy of Portland Monthly (with Anna Belknap's article) in my desk drawer right now. I'm pretty new to this forum posting/thread posting business and I don't know how do I distribute a copy of the article to everyone here...advice please?

I quickly skimmed the article (I haven't read the whole thing). It is a page long; on the opposite page is a picture of her; she talks about her husband, something about kissing scenes; she mentions gary and melina; i didn't see any mention of carmine or danny on it (again i have only skimmed the article). Hope this helps.

I could always just take a picture of the article and send it via email to everyone as a jpg if that's a possibility.

Hope this brightens up your day!

^ Angel that's great!! :D :D Really great!!

static.gif
Yeah, you got the article!!
static.gif

The easiest way is to scan it, put that scanned picture in a photobucket account (or something similar) and put a link here. If you have any questions just send a PM.

Thank you so much for posting that xxAngelheartz :)!!!!
And like dutch said, you could upload it to a photobucket account..or if you don't want to sign up for an account you can just upload it at imageshack.us

Angel, I can't wait until you post the article! I'm so glad I posted on here about it, I knew someone could get a hold of it! Thanks so much for getting a copy. Was it at a Barnes and Noble? Anyway, can't wait until you post. Thanks for finding it.
Catey

She'd be great on one of those skit shows or something, I could just see her gettin' dressed different for each skit and having a great time. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back