Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

If Lindsay's going to be a woman I'm going to respect, I'd expect her to do more than just laugh if she got Danny tied to a chair.
She has to wait for Flack to leave first :devil: Hehehe...

if you're going to date the damsel-in-distress on the show, you're going to have to save him once or twice.
Haha, Lindsay needs to save his ass a few times and give him a good smack in the ass for getting into trouble again, and again, and again.

I hope Lindsay gets some kind of opportunity in the future to save the day. We know she's capable of it, so it's just a matter of time before the writers realise that too.

Last edited:

I didn't like the abrupt turn in "Love Run Cold." I'm with Anna on that one, actually--I found it baffling that after Lindsay chased Danny in season two, she was suddenly standing him up when he got interested. I think that could have been handled better.

I found it baffling. Period. I used to like her up to that point and even cheer for their relationship but, after that... I just hope it ends soon. It's been painful enough to watch. He's always been better off without her and she's also much better without him.

Them splitting up would be a favor for both characters.

Mid season three was a bit painful to watch them but I think it's getting better. And I disagree, I think they've gotten quite alot from each other. Since Lindsay's arrived, Danny's become more "likeable" and slightly more mature about things. He's still hot headed, but this isn't the Danny thread so I'll leave it there.

After the whole Montana crisis, I think Lindsay's getting back on track to the more likeable, spunky character she once was. It's much better than the annoying depressed one anyway, but then, everyone is annoying when they're depressed.

Them splitting would be even more baffling since they used two seasons building the relationship up to end up with nothing. That is called a waste of time. Their relationship hasn't even been confirmed yet.

Wow, it's very quiet here! :)

I don't know when I have posted here for the last time............

Well, one of my favourite Lindsay scenes are from 'Dancing with the fish'. I loved her in this epi! I loved how she solved the case. She found out about the real victim, she found out about the faked bruise of the victim's wife. And I loved her little demonstration in Mac's office. I want more of this!

^Brinchen, could you please resize your banner? It needs to be no larger than 220x75. And yes, I know the software says differently ;) but the board rules are the same. Thanks.

I liked Lindsay best around the time of "Stuck on You" and "Cool Hunter." I liked seeing her funny and clever side, and her crush on Danny was pretty cute then, too. I wish they hadn't taken her in a different direction after that, because I thought she was a fun character back then. I'm glad they've gotten back towards that this season.

Haha, I don't think anyone really 'liked' where TPTB took Lindsay's character after that. But 5 seasons down the road we'll all be laughing over it. :) Like you said Top, I'm glad to see that TPTB are (slowly but surely) coming to their senses and bringing back the 'old' Lindsay back.

Dancing with the Fishes was a good episode, and showed that it took more than just make up to fool Lindsay Monroe. The only annoying thing this season, so far, is how TPTB seems to have taken away her brain, gave her Hawkes' old job of walking encyclopedia, and gave both of their combined brains to Mac. :eek: That was just not cool. They need to stop deifying Mac Taylor and pay some attention to the other characters for a change. :scream:

I liked Lindsay best around the time of "Stuck on You" and "Cool Hunter." I liked seeing her funny and clever side, and her crush on Danny was pretty cute then, too.

Yes, I agree with that. I loved her in these episodes.

Gaelen said:
Like you said Top, I'm glad to see that TPTB are (slowly but surely) coming to their senses and bringing back the 'old' Lindsay back.

I'm glad they're doing this. One of my favourite scenes of her this season were the ones from 'Commuted Sentences', the ones with the slingshot.

^^^ i love the slingshot scene of Lindsay too!! lol is my avatar a give away?!

(*if this is considered a spoiler please fix it i don't know what's considered one or not*)

anyone totally freak out when Lindsay drew her gun last night? i was soo excited and soo happy for her she got to be badass again lol. that's twice in one season now!!!

^ Yeah, I noticed that too...she was allowed to put on a vest and pull out her gun; now we're just waiting for her to tackle someone...

I was quite impressed with the raid scene cos you rarely see her there its normally the guys doing that part, and it answers the part to does she carry a weapon which she does.

I do like the s4 side of her they are starting to go back to what she started off as which is nice to see. Hopefully s5 will they will realise that this is what people enjoy.

Yay to the return of the pulling out of the gun! Now she really needs to ram someone. :)

And if Danny does something stupidly stupid next episode, I hope she shoots him with said gun :D

Yay! (I think I've OD'd on something here...)

^^^ hahaha oh Gaelen you crack me up that was funny. i will personally shoot Danny myself with Lindsay's gun if he does something stupid next ep lol.

Lindsay definately does need to ram a suspect now. i would die and go to heaven and be in total glory for the next few days.

Peter Lenkov did say that him and the writers call this part of the season the 4.5 version b/c they said they had time to think about where they were over the strike and how to make it better. maybe they came to the thought that cheery- gun holding- Lindsay is what the fans liked and made her that way? we can only hope that's the case.

^If that's what the writers have realised, then wow...they're SMART! :p

Yes, yes...Lindsay needs to ram someone. Personally I'd love it to be Danny, and into a broom closet (hey, I can dream right?), but ramming a suspect would be fun too. hehe. :p

I hope it keeps up throughout the future episodes :) She'd be rockin' cool.

^^^ *Homer Simpson-type drool action going on* Lindsay ramming Danny into a broom closet..... that would be so nice :) dirty D/L thoughts before bed time is always great, thank you soo Gaelen so that thought lol.

i'd die laughing if someone caught them like House caught Cameron and Chase doing in the supply closet, he just casually walked in to throw something out and just walked right out like he didn't see anything haha. especially if it was Mac that caught them.... i'm laughing just thinking about it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back