Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's one of the prettiest actresses out there, and there aren't many people I say that about... I'm very critical
But Anna/Lindsay is just smashing beautiful :D

I still love that picture kissme! It just shows Lindsay the way she really is. I do hope we get to see that Lindsay again soon. She is very pretty, but when she smiles she's just beautiful.

I'm looking forward to seeing her 'in action' again. Give her a change to show that she's still able to take care of herself. :)

kissmesweet said:
Oh, sweetie PrettyEyes Anna always shines through without fail. That's why I'm so intrigued by the character of Lindsay.
2130230hy2.jpg

She's so pretty! :)

Kissme, I know she shines. You don't have to tell me twice. :lol: Sorry if I didn't convey that message properly. ;)

Anna has this natural charm and dare I say genuineness (I know that's not the word, but I can't think of the right one) that Lindsay seems to radiate as well.

If any of you remember her from Medical Investigation (?), her character there radiated cold-hearted professional. That just proves what a phenomenal actress she is.

I loved how she took charge in this week's episode, with finding new evidence and she's back to the Season 2 fun Lindsay we all fell in love with. She had a great dynamic with Danny, Flack and Adam. :) haha, the team really is great.

I loved it when Linds jabbed the cockroaches with a piece of furniture. Go, Lindsay!

She totally rules.
rawrds6.jpg

Lindsay's finally back. And this ep proved that she has now really dealt with her past. It was like a weight was lifted of her shoulders. She was smiling so much and looked so happy. Her friend's killer is caught and sentenced and she is finally ready to move on. :D

I wouldn't have dared to enter that room knowing that those roaches were there. :eek: But Anna/Lindsay did and I can only admire her for it....WoW :cool:

I can't even imagine what Anna and Carmine had to go through to film that scene with all those roaches. I shudder at the thought! But I loved this ep! Lindsay seems to be in a much better place now. I love the fact that she is smiling and making wisecracks.

Here are links to a couple of promo pictures of Anna for 3x20 What Schemes May Come. No spoilers, and the pictures don't show anything too spoiler-ish either, but your choice whether or not to click.

Anna/Lindsay
Hawkes & Lindsay

^^^^ PrettyEyes

Anna's work on Medical Investigation was the only reason I gave CSI:NY a chance. I'd flipped over to Miami a few times and just hated it, so I didn't even flinch when NY premiered (even though I absolutely adore Gary Sinise). But when I saw her on previews of Season 2 I had to try it out...and I'm hooked. Love her character. Love her as an actress.

Txs for linking to those pic's mercy! She looks great in the first one. And since she apparantly lost enough weight to button up her lab coat again I'm pretty sure that we will see her in tighter shirts without coats and scarfs before the season's finale again too.

Awesome red although i should tell you to give LV and Miami a try. They're three amazing and very different shows.
But yuh huh, Lindsay is amazing!
I'm pretty sure that we will see her in tighter shirts without coats and scarfs before the season's finale again too.
haha, the scarf is stunning!! She's gorgeous with it... but yeah, I get your point. :lol: She has a great body and she looks pretty amazing now so quickly after giving birth!! But can't wait to see in tighter tops either! Although her face is gorgeous too. haha. :)

kissmesweet said:
Awesome red although i should tell you to give LV and Miami a try. They're three amazing and very different shows.
But yuh huh, Lindsay is amazing!

LOL, Kissmesweet, you can say that again. Three totally different shows. I've watched LV from the beginning and am a total fanatic. When they went to Miami for the beginning of that series, I tried. I really did. I don't know if its Caruso, or just the overplayed "Miami Vice" scenes. (Nothing wrong with Miami Vice mind you...I just picked up Seasons 3 & 4 on DVD over the weekend). I just can't get into Miami. After that I didn't even give NY a chance until I saw Anna on the previews.

Hehe...are there any Miami episodes where Caruso plays a very minor part? If so, I might give some of those a chance.

:)

haha. ^^ That's totally off topic, but Caruso is the main character & the protagonist of the show & we love him for that, but if you don't like him--the other characters are amazing too and it's got amazing action & everything. I personally think that the show is just as good as NY. :)

For me, Anna got me into Without A Trace. She's amazing in NY, so I thought I'd give her other shows a try. The show is pretty good actually, not as good as NY--but still alright. So I absolutely get your point about trying shows for an actor or an actress. Especially Anna. :)

Delia, she definitely has range. The character she played in WaT was totally different from Lindsay. And although I didn't see a lot of episodes, she was also good in Medical Investigation and The Handler.

Hey Merc, thanks for posting those pics. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back