Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Rememeber, spoilers can be deceiving, so tell them to be optimistic ;)

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yep, don't worry, guys. :D

Lindsay is in updated spoilers, in at least two scenes. So she's definitely there. But I believe they said that some of the episode is being filmed in NY, so I can't imagine that she'd leave LA with such a young baby--that would definitely explain why her role is so minor in this episode. It's possible that she'd take the young'un, but... :)

3. allstar12

Ah, Fay you speedy lil thing. You beat me :p

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: Agreed, lucky woman. :) She's got amazing genes.

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^I agree.

I'm wondering if we will get to see more of the friendship between Lindsay and Stella. According to the phone call she made right before her trial started they kept contact while Lindsay was in Montana.

Maybe when Lindsay's back in NY we get to see her supporting Stella.

6. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I hope so. I enjoy the Stella/Lindsay friendship. Knowing Lindsay, she seems like the kind of person who would want to help Stella out anyway she could.

7. dutch_treat

^She already wanted to help Stella after Frankie's attack. And now they know each other even better, so I can really imagine that she will do anything to support her friend; especially after the way Stella was there for her once she found out what was causing Lindsay's strange behaviour.

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

The only problem I have with Stella being friends with Lindsay is the time she believed she was right about a suspect when in fact she was wrong. She ignored Lindsay but listened to Hawkes treating Lindsay like someone who didn't know anything.

9. allstar12

I think in that instance, Stella just didn't want to hear it - from anyone, be it Mac, Danny, etc. She was so passionate about the case and wanted to believe that the woman was the victim and it was a case of self-defence - like hers was. I don't think it had anything to do with Lindsay .. she was just the one to suggest another angle but Stella only believed there was one.

I can see them being friends, after arguments and fighting (Open & Shut, Silent Night, etc) people tend to make up and talk about their problems. So, it's believable that they are friends .. and they both know what it's like to be victims and on the otherside of the law so that might've been something to else to help them relate to each other.

10. dutch_treat

^ You're right. Stella was so convinced at first that she was dealing with another abused woman that she didn't wanted to hear Lindsay's suggestion.

I think the way Lindsay eventually opened up to her about her past proves that despite their earlier arguments they now really trust each other. I really hope TPTB will develop this friendship and Lindsay's relations with other team members more in the upcoming ep's.

11. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Yes, I think that by Stella supporting Lindsay when Lindsay told her about her past, really showed how they've overcome what may have come before. Honestly, you aren't going to give a big hug, or phone someone if you aren't getting along with them. So, that being said, I'd like to see a Stella/Lindsay friendship continued. It adds to both characters, in my opinion.

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Agreed, the dynamic they bounce off each other is great. Stella's the strong and P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E kind of person and Lindsay has been through hell and is in desperate need of that! In the earlier Season 3, Lindsay and Stella were arguing over a case which involved a woman shooting her own husband during 'Hung Out To Dry'. :) S/L have a great and unique friendship. Lindsay definitely depends on her especially when Stella wouldn't budge and still insisted to helping her in Silent Night!
    They have a beautiful friendship together and Anna/Melina always work their hearts out!!

13. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

OK, apparently I can't do the spoiler thing right, so I'm just going to say I'm stoked for the remaining eps. I think Anna's going to shine.

It seemed like during the pregnancy she just wanted to break out of the lab, as though she were being stifled. Now, she's got the family and the professional lives in high gear. Rock on woman! :)

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh, sweetie PrettyEyes Anna always shines through without fail. That's why I'm so intrigued by the character of Lindsay.
    [​IMG]
    She's so pretty! :)

15. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

I really admire the fact that she came back so fast after giving birth. That's amazing :D. It shows she is truly dedicated to her job.
    Another fantasic pic by kissme. She was totally blushing after he commented on her. That eppy was love!!! And yes she is pretty :) her smile is so radiant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.