Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I have no doubt that this next episode will be a better one for Lindsay. Besdies the totally awesome FM Radio scene in the beginning, I really didn't like Lindsay in PWM. She seemed a little more of "Come on, we've got some evidence and motive, let's get her!" I didn't like that, since Lindsay, as we all know, pays close attention to details. She wouldn't convict without all the evidence.

Oh, BTW Happy Birthday chelliyah!!

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
I really didn't like Lindsay in PWM.

I really liked Lindsay in PWM episode.

I guess I'm a little confused. You like or disliked her? lol

She seemed a little more of "Come on, we've got some evidence and motive, let's get her!" I didn't like that, since Lindsay, as we all know, pays close attention to details. She wouldn't convict without all the evidence.

To paraphrase Zora in the D/L Forum, Lindsay doesn't use science all the time, she uses her intuition (and heart in some ppl's opinion) like in "Cool Hunter." And perhaps, she was wrong. But I can't be perfect or professional all the time...I don't expect CSI's to be either. In the end, as long as the end result comes up roses, then I'm okay with it.

Maybe, I'm wrong but that scene really didn't stick out for me. It didn't bother me, it wasn't that long.

Are there things that I don't like about characters? Yes, that includes all of the characters I like and don't like. My opinion isn't changed by one episode though (for me at least). :)

Rad, I agree with you. You and I can huddle in Lindsay's corner together! ;)

I wanna huddle in the Lindsay corner.... :)

I'm on the 'I like Lindsay no matter what' boat, so really, I mean I have my opinions on characters - as we all do, but thats for a different thread, Lindsay wise, I have my complaints about her not being in an episode long enough, but otherwise I'm like "yay!! Lindsay!".... I dont know about you guys but I was grinning from ear to ear every minute I saw Lindsay in PWM... :)

Hey gals, I got bored, and well I decided to finally use up the extra myspace I had laying around. So, I made an Anna Fan page, its just kinda fun, basic stuff alot of us already know, but.. its cool.. if you have myspace and want to be a friend, you know what to do.. heres the page.. :)

Anna Belknap Fans

I made a profile in here months ago, but I think this is actually my first post... so hi everyone!
CSINYRULZ.. I was about to add you, but it looks like you added me first :)

Great pics,wow we have created a CSI:NY world over at myspace :lol: there's the CSI:ny fans, Eddie, Carmine,and now Anna.

Audacity those are incredible photos! Not having watched the Handler, was Anna's character involved with Hill's or were they just friends? Some of these pics I've seen before and they inspired a fic I wrote where Lindsay and Hawkes had an attraction but - SURPRISE! - she ended up with Danny.

Thanks Alyssa and Auda.
Thought it was about time I joined, at least in this thread.
Anyone in here have a LJ? Just made a new one and have like... 2 friends! hehe
Link is in my sig.

To paraphrase Zora in the D/L Forum, Lindsay doesn't use science all the time, she uses her intuition (and heart in some ppl's opinion) like in "Cool Hunter." And perhaps, she was wrong. But I can't be perfect or professional all the time...I don't expect CSI's to be either. In the end, as long as the end result comes up roses, then I'm okay with it.

I like that about Lindsay. Yes, she should try to use science as much as possible (and she does a lot) she has that little intuition thing that goes on quite a bit too though. I think that's a "Lindsay Trait" that we can always recognize, which has been an argument before about how there's a bunch of different ways she acts... blah blah blah. This little bit of inutition we've seen a good amount of is so far not gotten in the way of her making a decision. It's a good little trait, it shows how strong-willed she can be.

done now!

Rutta said:
Anyone in here have a LJ? Just made a new one and have like... 2 friends! hehe
Link is in my sig.
I think i have one, but i don't remember my info :lol:
Im so exited for next week's epi im no D/L shipper but i want see that hug scene.

Rutta YAY!!! Welcome, 'bout time you jumped in here... I know I saw your comment on myspace and was like.. he he...

Audacity lurvely pics, I love 'em.. shes so cute.. :) I wish I could have seen "The Handler" urgh! Damn it all for it not being on DVD, or if it is, I cant find it.

I have an LJ. I think the link is in my profile, if not, I'll ad you Rutta and you add me back :)

I'm so stoked for next weeks episode!

well, just thought I'd post some pictures of the scrapbook, its totally not done (as you will be able to see from the pics) but just wanted to post something to let everyone know that the project DOES exist and is making some progress... :)

Scrapbook scramble.. :)
cut cut, snip snip

making SOME progress

hmmmm....

CSINYRULZ It looks really awesome.
I feel bad I haven't sent mine in yet! :( I'm such a procrastinator.
I HAVE written a letter, and I am planning on sending it to you, though. ;P . Shall not fret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back