Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm.. picture time too... :lol:
217_0074.jpg

Cute pic, Rad! I want her coat in that picutre so bad! I've been searching all over, but I can't find it!

I'm excited to see Anna in tomorrow's new episode. I think that Lindsay is going to have her own storyline this year and that makes me happy. I think Lindsay deserves her own storyline.

I love that coat too... when we go to CBS on our "Anna meet" :)lol:) we'll steal it... :devil: jk... :lol: Is that the same jacket that she wears in Cool Hunter?

^^ heck yes we're still on for our little "Anna Meet". :)

Rad, yeah I think that may be the same jacket she wears in Cool Hunter, I've noticed that Lindsay wears some of the same wardrobe in different episodes, I know the tanktop she wears in "Dancing with the Fishes" she wears it again in another episode, but I cant for the life of me remember which episode it was... urgh...

Cute pic Rad, she looks so adorable - as usual.

Hey heads up guys, the Fan Project ends in about 5 days, so please please please email me your stuff if you havent yet. I just went to Michaels today and got a TON of scrapbook stuff so, come next Monday I'll be crackin' down on getting it done ASAP.

::looks at clock:: AHHHHH!!!! Like wow, its 11am, I dont know how I'm going to survive until 10pm tonight.... well... yay!!! our wait is finally over!!!

::pops open bottle of sparkling cider:: cheers to the new season and a new Anna/Lindsay!

I second those cheers! Cheers to wonderful season for CSINY and Lindsay! I can't wait for tonight's episode.

CSINYRULZ...did you get the project stuff I sent you? :)

I sent several...my email has been messed up...I'm having trouble getting my messages. :(

I have to compliment the people that are sending the scrapbook project things. They've really been very nice. People seem to be very talented. But really talent isn't the overall thing...just send your thougts and support. It's as easy as that. That's all I can do...I don't have that much talent. :rolleyes:

I know Anna will appreciate it. ;)

Yes Auda... I got the stuff you sent me... :) Yeah, everyone... your stuff is great, mine is so plain and blah... but its really the though that counts... :)

Guys, just a word of advice when it comes to using the e-mail address that people have found for Anna. Please remember that unlike Carmine, she didn't make her address public to fans or invite people to e-mail her. There's no way to tell if it's still an active address, but do keep that in mind before sending off an e-mail!

::salutes Top:: yes ma'am... :)

wow!!! Linds looks... errhhh... 'different' for lack of a better word, I seriously loved her in the scene where she's tieing Macs tie... so cute... I'm so excited for next weeks episode!!

I think she looks different too. Did you notice how the never really gave her a full body shot. IMO I think she looks like she is expecting. I guess we will find out soon enough. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back