Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I can't believe all of the nice stuff that has been sent. I have a lot to send. People have sent me a lot of stuff today. So I hope you don't mind, CSINYRULZ. I got the most beautiful picture collage today. Just remember I'm sure that it's okay to send something big or small...it doesn't matter your talent level or writing ability. :)

To answer questions about Hill and Anna on "The Handler." I don't think their characters were involved but they were put together a lot. She was a rookie, and he was a seasoned veteran of a FBI undercover unit I believe. They did get some interesting scenes together including a scene as a trashy bar couple. LOL.

Rad, excellent response about Lindsay. ;)

Anyone see This?

(don't worry, even though it's Maxim, it's clean :) I don't read it myself, really, someone pointed out Emily Deschanel on there and I had to see who else was on it.)

Thanks guys for everything you have sent me, as you can see, lots of stuff. It really doesnt matter how talented you are, its okay, Anna will apreciate it no matter what... :)

My roomate was looking over my shoulder and saw the Maxim article thingy, and he was like "wooo!! sweet" lol... :)

2 days, 2 days, 2 days!!! :)

Awesome picture, Mel! That's so cool!

Anna is gonna love that scrapbook! I cannot believe I didn't participate. *Kicks self* Sometimes I bother myself!

WOW!!! CSINYRULZ that is one really good scrap book!! she is gonna love it so much.. its gonna touch the spot!!! hehe
i really like lindsey, i do think she was a bit off in the first epi. maybe its cause she didnt spend anytime with danny! :lol: but there is no way she could turn into a frosty bitch as maxim says! she is too country for that! :D

:lol: that Maxim thing is funny, I like it! :lol:

The scrapbook looks great, I got excited when I saw my page in the first pic... It made me smile... :)

lmao ya know i was jus reading the interview that anna did with csifiles its a funny lil interview :lol: @ her n carmine singing there lines together!!! hehehe can you imagine that?! id love to see a video of it! :D

^^^ I know, I'd love to see a video of them doing that too.

<b/>Rad<b>... how was your Volleyball game??

That Maxim thing cracked me up, 'Frosty Bitch' I was like 'Anna/Lindsay... I dont think she has a frosty-bitchy bone in her body'

CSINYRULZ,

The scrapbook looks wonderful. I'm so impressed with it. :)

Everyone has been talking about the infamous hug scene...:)...but what about Lindsay, herself? She is going in undercover because a woman is being held hostage. Then a bomb or set of bombs are supposed to go off----traumatic for her? How will she feel after? Will it change her views about CSI work?

i dont think it will change her view at all... yeah she will be scared, but when she first joined CSI she knew tha dangers she would end up in :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back