Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that thread name Rad , sounds good to me.

Anna does seem like such a sweet person, its like Orison said, she came up to her and whoever else she was with when she was on the set a few months back and started the conversation, not many celebrities would walk up to random people visiting a set and talk to them.

Kuddos for Anna, yay!!

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and thanks to everyone for posting those lovely 'happy Lindsay' pic's. They're so great :)

I like the new ep title Rad. It's nice and double layered. Don't know if you intented it that way, but it fits Lindsay for having her colleagues as friends and Anna for having us as 'friends' :D who support her. I really do think she's a very sweet and caring person who takes a lot of interest in others :)

Sweet we are almost to a new thread. Makes a nice holiday gift to us all. This thread I think has come along way from when it first started. ;)

I really do like that we're heading towards #4 now. I wasn't posting here yet when this thread opened, so CSI_W_8's remark made me check page 1. So funny, there everyone was still hoping for more Lindsay in the ep's. At least now we know that that wish has come true. Except for the more recent ep's (but there's a wonderful reason for that) we have been so lucky to see plenty of Lindsay.

Muzzy Happy Birthday !! :)

Happy birthday Muzzy_Olorea!! :)

169.jpg

I miss the light-hearted Lindsay days...

Happy B-Day Muzzy. I miss the smiling silly, Demonstration-crazy Lindsay. Hopefully she'll be back toward the end of the season.

Yes, happy b-day Muzzy. ;)

I loved that scene in "City of the Dolls" which that pic is from--getting kids to talk to her is not Lindsay's strong point. :lol:

By the way, I love the song you have in your signature, CSINYRULZ--now it's going to be stuck in my head. :lol:

Fay , I know, I love this song. I think its my favorite song at the moment. I've had it on repeat on my ipod for the past few days. :)

I loved that scene from City of the Dolls. I just watched Bad Beat last night and couldnt help but giggle when she walked in on Hawkes, Adam and Danny checking out the Walrus'... he he "Footage from your 30th birthday party Messer?"

Oh that Walrus video watching ..... Classic scene! I just love it when you see her walk past and then backtrack to check that she is seeing things right.

PS Thanks for all the birthday wishes. :)

Lord people I have not been on fo' days!! I missed this place. A very belated Merry Christmas to all, and I'm glad I could enjoy the last page of this thread. LOVE all the pics btw. Thanks for those. It's been a relief from all the working and such. See y'all laters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back