Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Without A Trace and I loved Anna's guest role in the Season 3 finale, Season 4 premiere and seeing her in that actually brought me into watching CSI:NY in the first place. :)

she played it perfectly and my heart went out to the character.
I know; I felt the same...

Everyone's talkign about Without a Trace. Is it any good? My cousin, Vincent is obsessed with it. But he gives the most biased opinions, so I've never bothered asking him.

Sorry for asking a stupid question, but I havent seen most of Season 2... What episode is that "Little Bunny foo foo" pic from?

^^ You're absolutely welcome. I've just found this:
main1.jpg

She's gorgeous. Even when she cried in Silent Night, she still looked beautiful doing it!

I'm sure it is... haha, for some reason the site "Forbidden" for me. Possibly too gorgeous to be seen...lol
MEVERMIND...I went to the site and looked at all the pics...really beautiful! She looks so natural...like not made up, she's just a natural beauty, I guess!

I'm not sure if this has been metioned but over on youtube there's a clip of Anna from when she was a guest star on Lisa Kurdrow HBO show entitled The Comeback. Hopefully it's still there :).

^^ It's gone now... but I've seen it before. :) I really wanna see Anna on another show/movie? But I don't know what to watch. I'm going to IMDB now...

kissmesweet said:
she played it perfectly and my heart went out to the character.
I know; I felt the same...

Everyone's talkign about Without a Trace. Is it any good? My cousin, Vincent is obsessed with it. But he gives the most biased opinions, so I've never bothered asking him.

I think if you like CSI:NY, you'll like Without A Trace. I'd recommend you watching seasons 1 -3 though. If you start with season 4 & 5 you might well think it's not so good. [/OT]

I'm really happy for Anna and her husband for their soon-to-be-born baby but from a selfish POV, I'm sad that it means our Anna screentime will be cut down to, erm, nothing over the next couple of months. :(

Muzzy_Olorea said:
I think if you like CSI:NY, you'll like Without A Trace. I'd recommend you watching seasons 1 -3 though. If you start with season 4 & 5 you might well think it's not so good.

I second that. Sad but true, the first three seasons were a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back