Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! ive been on csifiles/talk csi for a couple says now
Oooh, I've already met you on the D/L thread, but 'Hi' again! :) I'm glad that you seem to be enjoying it here. :)

i love lindsay/anna (did you know her last names pronounces BELL-NAP not BELK- NAP?? lol, random i know)
:lol: As a matter of fact, I'm an English student so I've always pronounced it with a silent 'K'. :D But I didnt know that I was right. :lol: I've just read it naturally like: Bell-nap. :)

I've always pronounced it Belk-nap until very recently...it's weird because I say every other silent K sound correctly...and english is my first language :rolleyes:. But it just...."clicked" when I was reading something in french that said her name in it..and I was like "Wow. I have been saying it wrong forever." :D

I can't wait till wednesday. I really hope Lindsay will be in the episode for more than 10 minutes :)

I really like when she wears her hair like this>>>Wavy, but not too wavy
vlcsnap-78600.jpg

Oh my God! She's so cute there! I love the vague smile on her pretty face! I love her hair wavy (and there too!); she looks fantastic. :D

To be honest, since it's supposed to be a Lindsay-centric episode-- I think we'll definitely be seeing her alot. Like the two Hawkes-centric episodes we've recently gotten had ALOT of Hawkes lately (without completely shadowing the other characters).

Hey, can I be allowed to make the next thread after the 5 more pages on this thread? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeease. :D I'm going to kiss whoever decides this!

That's a terrific pic of Lindsay! Do you do screen captures to get these images? Hi goodnite-tonite! I've met you over there too, but welcome here also. Can't wait for Wednesday, much like everyone else.

No, I don't do screen captures...I actually got this picture from Stolen-Glances.com.... I probably should've sited it..sorry.

I wish my hair had natural waves like THAT. My natural waves fall at all the wrong places...and make me look like "the cat that came out of the sewer". :lol: So I straighten it...

I wish my hair had natural waves like THAT. My natural waves fall at all the wrong places...and make me look like "the cat that came out of the sewer". So I straighten it...

same here darx! I love wavy hair, but mine just looks like ive been electrocuted! so..same i straighten it. lol, and i love the lindsay pic, what episode is that from?

I'm blanking on the name of the episode..sorry. I looked under the file name that the picture was called and it doesn't say it either....

I'm pretty sure that's from "People With Money" when she's re-assembling the check that Stella found in the shredder. :)

That's a really nice pic!

As for her last name, you're right, the "K" is silent. I heard Anna saying it as she was talking on the phone when I visited the set. :)

Orison said:
That's a really nice pic!

As for her last name, you're right, the "K" is silent. I heard Anna saying it as she was talking on the phone when I visited the set. :)

I STILL am in shock that you got to visit the set and meet her. I am insanely jealous! But I still love ya! :D

Didn't know about her last name! :eek: I've been saying it incorrectly. I feel like a doofus now. :rolleyes: But thanks for letting me know!

LOL :lol: this whole name thing brings back memories from me and my fellow 12 year old class mates. The first year we had English lessons at school we ALL pronounced words like 'know' and 'knight' with the 'k' :rolleyes: (just try it -so funny-). And our teacher like some drill instructor managed to get it through to us (within a year) that before a 'n' the 'k' is silent :)

So thanks to him I did pronounce her name right.

Great pic darx2! :)

She looks very pretty in that picture! I love that smug smile. :)

I used to pronounce her name as Belk-nap too, but it always sort of sounded wrong.

What episode was this from again? I can't seem to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back