Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pics were awesome! :D Since season 2 is out on dvd, I was re-watching some of my favorite episodes and I think I've found my favorite Lindsay/Anna moment. It would definitely have to be when she got all excited about shooting the bow-n-arrow for Mac's test. Then she wanted to keep playing with it. Ahhhh, happy days :D

Cute pics... Oh! That was so adorable. ^^ With the arrow and bow. He was all "I think you've proben your point!" and she's like "I know, gimme another." and then she shoots! I just watched the episode last week. Loved it. Then again, I never don't love anything.

Bow and Arrow is a priceless Lindsay moment. I loved it before I actually saw it, and I loved it even more after I saw it. I'm sure that if we ll ewnt searching for funny Lindsay expression pics, we could make a scrapbook out of them. That would be so good.

Rad I love your pic! So funny.

Yes, the bow and arrow sccene was absolutely hilarious. I thought it was really funny when she said, "I know, Gimme Another." I think Mac was a little stunned at her reaction.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Rad those pic where funny :lol: There form when she like "Wait! let me get out of the way" That was a cute moment.

hey everyone! i have been a part of the boards for awhile, but i usually stay with the eddie topics. i don't know why i never came in here (my phrase of teh day!) but i am a huge fan of the Lindsey character! I think she is a great add on and (sorry aiden fans) waaay more likeable than aiden!!!

just wanted to share my thoughts! i can't wait to see what happens to her character this season!

Welcome to the Anna/Lindsay Thread, Cahill Fan...great name...btw. :)

Great pics of Linds from the last episode. I thought she was really good when she was talking to the Suicide Girl with the bubble gum..."Now do you need a timeout?" :lol: Well something like that. It made me flashback to the days when I was teaching young children. ;)

Linds was amazing during the interrogations. I was like "That's my idol, I want to be her." I loved the "Classy." comment. Priceless. This lady is love. Not gonna lie.. :lol:

thanks audacity!

yeah, she was great during the interrogations Racical. She may have been "unprofessional" at the beginning with not wanting to talk to the mom (i am quoting some other fans, not me) she stepped up during teh interrogations, and talking to the mom at the end. i can't wait to hear what her back story is.

I liked how she did end up talking to the mom. It shows strength in her character. I think she was however a little unsure of how to act. She did comfort the mother, but it seemed she stayed a bit of a distance away also. Catch my drift?

I understood why at first she didn't want to talk to the mom, and the way she kind of argued and got defensive seemed (to me) very much like her. I think a lot of others might not agree that it's in her character, but I think it is. When she wants something, she goes for it, when something bugs her, she can go crazy (All Access comes to mind).

I think her preformance in this last eppy was one of the best I've seen. I'll say it again, the interrogations were fantastic. Amen to Miss Monroe.

you are very right Radical. she wears her heart on her sleeve and i think that is one of the reasons she is so likeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back