Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Lindsay wasn't seen much in the last episode, I thought it was still a very good episode and the ending took me by surprise. I'm excited to know what happens to this killer. :)

I agree though with some posters here who says that if she is pregnant it seems weird that they seem to be preparing this big storylines for her but as also mentioned here they could find a way around it by filming her episodes in advance.

It would be a bummer if Lindsay doesn't get to be in field.
I would really miss the Season 2 Lindsay if that happens.

Anyways hello to everyone! I love reading the discussions in here. Lots of interesting insights from everyone. ;)

Hi, Potato! :)

I'm sure that Lindsay won't just be relegated to the lab...she'll be out in the field as much as possible. :)

I think this could very well be something that opens Lindsay's backstory up. I think maybe this one was scheduled for the 12th episode...they may have bumped it up a bit. But then again, I can't be sure. ;)

Hello there Audacity!

About Lindsay, I really hope you're right. :) You know, I wanted to quote your post but I'm controlling myself (well, at least I'm trying to ;)) from reading spoilers so I decided not to. I wonder how long I will last from being spoiler-free. You guys are pushing me to my limits. :lol:

The only reason I don't like spoilers is the fact that I have to wait for it to happen. Time cannot get any slower for her backstory to open up. I'm just excited for it to happen because so far I have not been disappointed by this season.

It is hard to look at spoilers and wait. I thought this season would never get here when I read the first spoilers for the season. I wanted to see the episode where Lindsay goes undercover. Now I just want to see her dark secret revealed. But I think I can handle it being revealed a piece at a time. ;)

I'm guilty too. I thought I would try to be spoiler free but I can't help it. And the spoilers aren't to bad because they aren't specific (most times, so far). Just reminding me of upcoming episode I am going to want to see. ;)

Quick random question... I head Anna can jam on the guitar. Any truth to this? I'd totally love to hear her play if she does.

Welcome, newbies. :)

I heard Anna can jam on the guitar.

I'm pretty sure that she can or else she is still learning to play the guitar. I know that she is fairly musical. She can play the piano plus sing and dance.

I've heard about the guitar thing, that she and the other CSI guys play it together...but I didn't know of the piano and the dancing!
She's great :)

Yeah I heard about her learning to play the guitar mid-end last season - I want to say it was mentioned in an interview - possibly the one with Hill and Eddie. Thats great! I'd love to hear her sing too.. :)

I really want to hear her sing. I've read she's great at singing. This would basically be the convo:

Random Guy: any last questions for Ms. Belknap?
Me: Yes! Yes! Linds- err, Ann- I mean, Ms. Belknap?
Anna: Yes?
Me: Sing! Can you sing a tune for us?
Anna: A tune?
Me: Yes. a tune. Any tune.
Anna: "Out here in the fields..."

^^^ ::falls over laughing:: ha ha... they really need to start thinking about putting like bloopers or behind the scenes stuff on these DVD box sets - its not like our favorite gal is perfect - and neither are her prefectly hot co-stars - so, come'on, theres gotta be some awesome footage out there.

Rad - my convo would be along the same lines as that - raised in a military type family had me saying 'yes sir, yes mam' to every single person, I still do it, and then I get the people who are like 'dont call me that!! it makes me feel old' and I cant bring myself to not call someone that.

I loved 'Zoo York' for that little tid-bit of Linds calling Mac 'sir' I had to laugh... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back