Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No broken hearts. :( I'll cry.

I agree with Alyssa, Lindsay was awesome Wednesday night. She was willing to put herself in danger to save Beth's friend---she was really touched by Beth's plea. I thought she handled the whole thing very calmly---she played it smart despite the fact that she was 'made.' I'd like to see more of that from Lindsay. :)

Is it just me or was there something "there" like something in the look on her face as the girl was crying and saying her friend would get shot if she didnt go in there and make the exchange?? She just had a look on her face that made me want to think... "has she been in this situation before?, does it hit close to home?" I dont know, maybe I'm reading to far into it... I loved Anna this past Wednesday, I love her all the time, but she was so amazing on Wednesday... YAY!!

And please, no dumping on anyone... :( that wouldnt be good. Its time for some happiness.

Her reaction to the young woman crying out to save her friend was very good reacting-acting on her part. It's not easy to appear concerned or scared in a believable way and she did a good job.

^You are right. She was very effective. I thought she was also very subtle in the scene where she was explaining to Danny that 'that it's our job now.' She also didn't rush or panic during the scene with Ghedi and the hostage. She dropped the sack at the right time in order for the SWAT team to get there. :)

The look on her face when the Girl was hysterical was enough alone to tell you Linds was concerned. That was great acting by Anna... I loved it. Linds was determined to get the job done, she knew what could've happened, but she went for it anyway, that's what I call a strong individual.

^^^^ mmmhmmm, I loved Anna in this episode. Shes great in all of them, but this one was perfect. She (Lindsay) wasnt trying to hard to impress anyone, she did what she did out of genuine concern for Beth, and like she said 'Its her job' and did it with pride... :) yay!

I really do hope that they continue with showing Lindsay's genuine concern for people and continue to show her more athletic, stronger side.

I thought she also did a great job of explaining the glass pieces. I think that this is one of Lindsay's strong points.

The next couple of episodes should be pretty interesting for Lindsay. This coming episode, Lindsay will be working a case of a young lady that is murdered in an ice castle (or something like that). She also will have to deal with some issues concerning Danny and their feelings towards each other. The following week it's all hands on the deck as the team works a case involving a serial killer. I imagine that Lindsay will most likely be working in the lab for this one. But the following week, Lindsay must deal with a situation that involves having to tell a mother that her daughter was murdered. Lindsay doesn't feel like she can do this. Eventually she's supposed to go the mother, however. But this episode is supposed to be connected to an episode that takes place during the middle of the season. It will most likely reveal something from Lindsay's past in Montana. I'm not sure if these situations are solely based on her 'dark secret' or just have to do with her CSI work in Montana (or maybe both) but it should go along way in revealing Lindsay's back story---very revealing for her character.

You all are welcome! Call me spoiler whore... :lol:

I can't say that all of the spoilers will stick but the next couple of episodes sound very interesting...not boring at all---especially for Linds! :)

I'm starting to wonder about you Auda... did you break into CBS studios already and are you holding Anna hostage... milking her for info?? lol... I get it, you did some kind of trade with her didnt you? j/k.. :) I love you Auda thanks for the great spoilers. I'm so excited!!

Thanks for the spoilers, audacity You finally went in depth with the spoilers. I've been going crazy wondering what is going to happen! :lol:
Only two more days to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back