Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
::wipes off hands on pants:: alrighty gals... Anna's scrapbook is on its way to her, hopefully (since hmmm lets see, I'm maybe 10 minutes away from where its going) it'll probably be there tommorrow afternoon, Wednesday at the latest. :) Great job everyone, and thanks so much for participating!!

^Great to hear it CSINYRULZ. When I saw the pictures, it looked so good. You did a great job and the others really stepped up to the challenge. Anna should love it.

I'm with the rest of you...Wednesday needs to get here quickly! ;)

^^^ thanks. yeap, everyone did a wonderful job, and I spruced it up alot more before I sent it off, so, yay!! ::does the happy dance:: everyone gets a pat on the back.

Wednesday really needs to hurry its booty up and get here.. come'on Wednesday.. I'm so excited!

just out of curiosity, how do you get it to her? And, do you have pics of the finished product?

And yes, Wednesday need's to be here... now!

Would love to see pics of the finished project!

Now that we have seen her go undercover do you ever think she would want to become a cop? Maybe like Flack.

Lindsay is like crazy crazy smart, I think she likes to use her knowledge to arrest people... not that our Flackie doesn't... man I hope you guys see my angle here...

^^^ I see your angle Rad... she likes the science aspect of catching the bad guy, versus the 'we have to nail this dude' and use that tough guy, gotta slam him on thr ground, read him his rights, kinda thing that cops have... :)

Yes, I have a few pics of the finished project, and I'll try to get them up sometime in the next few days, I'm crazy buys with work, school, and some other stuff, but I'll try to have them up.

Thanks for those spoilers, Auda. :D

Yey for Lindsay's character development! We finally get to know something about her past!

yay!! 1 more day!! 1 more day!! I was sitting at the station today and since their computers are so awesome, during some downtime I watched the preview for tommorrows episode!! ::bounces up and down:: AHHHH!!!! I cant wait!!

Hey all!

Anna/Lindsay is what first got me into CSI: NY. She is so amazing. And I love Lindsay and Danny :)

I cant wait till tomorrow and for this entire season. its gonna be a great season and I cant wait to learn more about Lindsay too :)

Hey! Welcome, Ker and CSIboy...and any others that I have left out. :)

I definitely started watching NY more when Lindsay came along...actually I wasn't really into TV that much before NY...lol.

Now that we have seen her go undercover do you ever think she would want to become a cop? Maybe like Flack.

Well, actually CSI's in NY are sworn officers of the law. They are cops...just not the traditional cops or detectives like Flack. I doubt that Lindsay would won't to become a regular homicide detective. Her talents and interests lie in science...she enjoys the discovery and the mystery that crime scene investigation brings. Old school detective work wouldn't really interest her and visa versa for Flack about CSI work.

I would love to see her collar more people or show her physical toughness more---we know it's there. :D

Hi Keich! Glad to see you around. ;)

Hey guys! I've emerged out of my hibernation, life kind of got the better of me for awhile there...anyhow, I must admit that I started watching CSI:NY because of Anna. I was a fan of Medical Investigation, and when I saw her on a preview for CSI:NY, I decided to give it another try. The first season was too dark and gloomy, so I had stopped watching it. Once they lightened it up, and I discovered Anna was on it, I became a religious watcher :lol: I really like Lindsay's character, and I'm excited to see what they do with her past... Needless to say, Wednesday is my favorite day of the week. My friend and I even do a 'girls night' to watch the show uninterrupted :D

I never heard of Anna before CSI:NY, but i really like her so im so happy i statred watching the show every wens :D YAY! new epi tomorrow
woohoo.gif

Wot's medical investigator? Do you know if they have it in the uk yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back