Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medical Investigation is kind of like CSI but instead of solving crimes, they solve medical anomalies like epidemics and stuff. Anna played the team's press liaison Eva Rossi there, and I have to say she rocked as Eva. Unfortunately, the show got cancelled after just one season.

And I don't know if they have it in the UK.

Hi Keich! Glad to see you around.

Hehe, thanks Auda. Life's starting to go back to normal, and with the term break coming I'm going to have more free time. :D

Thanks might just have to find it somewhere on internet or something :lol:

keich said:
Unfortunately, the show got cancelled after just one season.
I loved that show. I was shocked when it was over, I kept saying "what?!".
Anna was so lovely, and the last episode with the kid...ah :rolleyes:

I haven't been able to find it anywhere to even check it out. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places or something. But I have heard alot of good things about her in it. ;)

I used to link to my photobucket account in my banner, but I decided to get a wild hair up my butt and remove the link. :p Anyway, the point of saying that was to give out the link to my photobucket account, where I have basically all of the Medical Investigation pictures that I found, including ones of Anna. :)

I also loved that show, and I was sad when it was cancelled. However, as much as I loved it, I love CSI:NY more, so can we really be disappointed? If Anna was still on MI, she wouldn't be on NY. ;)

Nope, you're not going to find DVDs for it at the store or anything. :( Which is a shame since it was such a good show. ForgottenStuff (a website) has it for sale, if you don't mind paying $40 for it, but that's probably not something I should link to. ;)

Fay I love your photobucket... :) It makes me all warm and fuzzy.. he he

NEW EPISODE!! AHHHHHH!!! Countdown: 8 hours (for here in cali that is)

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
I haven't been able to find it anywhere to even check it out. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places or something. But I have heard alot of good things about her in it. ;)
I loved it too...

Something tells me I'm going to be really mad at my fave. character tonight... ducks flying objects I mean, really, from all the spoilers I've read, holy cow... :mad:

42 minutes!

Yeah but I'm sure you can't stay mad at her for too long. She is basically one half of all the ships I have on NY. So I will be back no matter what happens. Remember sometimes characters have to go though angst to gain character development. ;)

Oh I know... I'm an angst whore believe me... which is a reason I like being mad... ANGST! :lol: but I wont stay long for too long, perhaps until next weeks preview or tomorrow.. :lol:

^Rad, let her go through what she needs to go through first and then she'll come around...and I thought you loved angst? LOL. Love ya.

^We're going to find out soon--episode 12 I believe. And it's going to be good. ;)

I've seen about 6 episodes of Medical Investigation and I really like the show! I have to say, I enjoy Anna's character Eva far more than I like Lindsay. Eva had a sharp tongue and a sense of whimsy. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the show at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back